Skip to main content

Piglet’s Busy Day by Teodora Leon

One day, Piglet woke up early.



He had to do something important. First, he went to his kitchen to have breakfast.



After that, he went to his bathroom to clean his teeth. He had to be very clean! He had to meet someone important for him, someone who didn’t see him for a long time.



Piglet was excited! He looked in the mirror. What did he see? A very clean and cute little pig! There was no time to waste! He went outside in the park and waited for the person to come on a bench.



Soon, Piglet saw the person... Who could it be? Yes, you guessed! It was... me! Really, I’m not joking! I didn’t play for a long time with Piglet and I realized that life is boring without my best friend! I called him and told him that I miss him! He said that we could meet again and play all day! We played with Piglet's ball





and we went to a nice fountain to watch how the sun shone in the water.



After that, my phone rang. What a surprise! Piglet’s friends called me. They were at British Council.



I went there with Piglet and found the other piglets reading books. They showed me and Piglet some interesting games on the computer.



The afternoon came and me and Piglet went to his house. Piglet ordered a pizza and waited for it. He looked on the window and waited and waited and waited... and, at last, the pizza guy arrived. Piglet gave him money and took the pizza. He opened the box and... voila!



One delicious pizza for two good friends! We ate until we were full and Piglet drank a whole bottle of Ouzo! Hi-hi-hi! :))



Soon, it was time to go to sleep. Piglet was exhausted! He had a very busy day (and a nice one, too)! Sweet dreams, Piglet! :*



From that day, I had never let Piglet alone! The End

Comments