Skip to main content

A Fantastic Story - The Fight by Teodora Leon



One day, Angelina’s enemies, Dark Angel, Dorky Boy and Empty Head, didn’t know what to do to escape from her. “Oh, I hate her so much! We must do something quickly!” Dorky Boy said. “But, what can we do? Do you have any ideas, Dark Angel?” Empty Head asked. “No! I can’t think of anything when my friend is staying with... with... that stupid girl!” Dark Angel said with an angry voice. “Calm down, Dark Angel, calm down! Your friend is Teddy, isn’t he?” Empty Head asked. “Yeah! Who else could it be? He’s so smart and funny... We were friends, but Teddy started to spend more time with Angelina and left me alone!” Dark Angel said. “We could kill her, right?” Dorky Boy said. “This is against the law! We could go to the jail! We have to do something else! Wait! Dark Angel, you can make spells, right? Maybe you could do something!” Empty Head said. “You’re right! I can kidnap Angelina and her friends, Alice and Lilly, and her sister, Polly, and transform them into frogs! Then I can make Teddy be my friend again and everything will be perfect!” Dark Angel said. “Brilliant plan! We will do this tomorrow!” Dorky Boy said.
At the same time, Alice, Lilly and Teddy called Angelina to tell her that they were going in the park tomorrow. “Really? Great! Meet me in front of the big statue!” Angelina said. Polly was playing with some colored pencils next to her sister. “Are we going in the park tomorrow with your friends?” Polly asked with a squeaky voice. “Yeah!” Angelina said. “Oh, I can’t wait!” Polly said, excited. Angelina’s mom was agreeing with the meeting in the park. “Of course you can go! You have to take Polly, too, because tomorrow I’m busy shopping.” Angelina’s mom said. “Sure!” Angelina said.
The next day, Teddy arrived in front of the big statue, but nobody was there! Teddy waited for five minutes, but still nobody came. “I wonder where they are!” Teddy asked himself. Teddy started to walk slowly in the park looking for his friends, but they were nowhere! “What shall I do?” Teddy wondered. There was a strange sound somewhere in the park and Teddy went there to see what it was happening. There were Dark Angel, Dorky Boy and Empty Head, preparing a spell and in a cage there were Alice, Angelina, Lilly and Polly. “Oh, no! Dark Angel kidnapped my friends! I must attack her!” Teddy said. “Help, help! Somebody, heeeelp!” Angelina with her friends shouted. “You can shout for help whatever you want, but nobody will hear you! Nobody! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!” Dark Angel said, laughing. “Oh, yeah? Go in China if nobody wants to hear you, Dark Angel!” Teddy shouted. “Oh, my old friend! Now, you’re free, Teddy... Free at last! Nobody will take you from me now! So, you must be happy!” Dark Angel said. “I’m not happy until I have my friends back! Leave them alone or your life is going to end badly!” Teddy shouted. “What can you do, Smarty Pants?” Empty Head asked. “I can have my sword whenever I want! You think that we can’t make spells, too?” Teddy said. “You think that you can beat us? In your dreams, Teddy, in your dreams!” Dorky Boy said. “Why don’t you shout your big mouth? Even a nut is smarter than you!” Teddy shouted. “WHAT???!!! That’s it... ATTACK HIM!” Dorky Boy shouted. Dorky Boy and Empty Head started to fight and Dark Angel continued preparing her spell alone. “May this potion transform those stupid girls into... ugly frogs!” Dark Angel said. “What? Wait, I can’t be a...” Angelina said, but, suddenly, all the girls transformed into frogs. “...frog!” Angelina continued. “Oh, I look horrible!” Alice said. “Yuck! Nobody will recognize us!” Lilly said. “I’m a frog! Croak, croak!” Polly said. “NOOOO! What have you done to my friends?” Teddy asked, horrified. “I transformed them into frogs! Now I’m going to make a spell to make you forget about your old friends!” Dark Angel said. Dorky Boy and Empty Head caught Teddy and Dark Angel made the spell. Teddy was now with the bad group. Dark Angel was very happy! Suddenly a message appeared. “It’s from The Witch, our leader!” Empty Head said. “What is it saying?” Dark Angel asked. “It says: "Congratulations, my dear ones, for what you have done! I think you are the best ever!” Wow!" Empty Head said, reading the message. “Oh, yeah! That’s what I’m talking about!” Dorky Boy said. “Well done, my friends! We are the best ever!” Dark Angel said. “Wait, where are Alice, Angelina, Lilly and Polly?” Empty Head asked. They were not there anymore! They went to the Webkinz World because their Zumbuddies know a lot of spells and maybe they could help them! There were Puffy, Kanga, Rabby, Cheetah, Rainbow and some other friends. There were Flora, Zammy and Zumy, too! “Hello! Don’t be afraid: it’s me, Angelina, and my friends, Alice and Lilly, and my sister, too, Polly!” Angelina said. “What happened to you?” Zumy asked. Angelina told everybody what happened to them and Teddy. “Don’t worry, we are going to help you!” Flora said. “But where is Lilly?” Angelina asked. “She is at a party, but we can make spells without her, too!” Zammy said. Flora, Zammy and Zumy made a strange spell and Alice, Angelina, Lilly and Polly were transformed into humans again! “Thanks! But how can we fight with Dark Angel and her bad friends? They are much stronger than us!” Alice said. “You can use those swords!” Zumy said and four swords appeared, three big and a smaller one for Polly. “These swords will help you a lot!” Flora said. “You’ll be brave with these swords!” Zammy said. “Cool!” Lilly said. “Does Teddy have a sword?” Zumy asked. “Yes, but not like us. But, don’t worry, he knows how to fight!” Angelina said. “Brave Teddy!” Polly said, dancing with cheer. “I made a spell and now Teddy is just pretending that he helps Dark Angel and the others.” Flora said. “Thanks for everything, Zumbuddies! See you soon!” Angelina said. “Bye, bye!” Zammy said. When Angelina and her friends arrived in the park, Dark Angel saw them and was surprised. “But, but... how can you be humans again?” she asked. “Our Zumbuddies helped us! Come on, Teddy, it’s time to fight these stupid enemies!” Angelina said. Dark Angel almost fainted! Angelina and Polly touched Dark Angel with the sword, Alice and Teddy touched Empty Head and Lilly touched Dorky Boy. Suddenly, The Witch appeared! “OH MY GOD!” Teddy said with big eyes. “Come on, Angelina, you can do it! You’re great at fighting!” Polly shouted. Angelina took Teddy's sword and killed The Witch so quickly and Dark Angel, Empty Head and Dorky Boy disappeared, too! “Well done, Angelina! You are our hero!” Alice, Lilly, Polly and Teddy shouted and hugged her. “Thanks!” Angelina said. "Come on, let’s go in the park to play!” Polly said.
Angelina was very happy! Her sister and friends were safe and she finally escaped from her enemies!
If your enemies want to transform you into something, watch out! The End

Comments