Skip to main content

Teodorutza’s Diary – The Puffle Quest (Part Two) by Teodora Leon





If you read “Teodorutza’s Diary – The Puffle Quest (Part One)”, then you know that Teodorutza fell in the red, hot lava... But the question is: is this thing really true? If not, where is Teodorutza? Is she all right? What can P.H. do? The golden puffle is found, but what about the rainbow puffle? There is no legend about it; no one had ever seen it... This quest might be a little harder than the first one... Don’t you think? But nothing can stop our brave explorers, Teodorutza and P.H.! That’s for sure! Are you ready to waddle around with Teodorutza (again!)?

*”It’s official. Teodorutza is... DEAD! I am such a loser! I shouldn’t have let her all by herself. I should have stayed with her... We were like a team, right?” P.H. was talking with herself. The golden puffle was in P.H.’s hands. P.H. didn’t even know where she was going... She was, like, lost...
Suddenly, the penguin stopped. She sat on the nearest rock and started to cry. The golden puffle was sitting right next to P.H. It looked at her new friend. It kind of felt sorry for her. To cheer her up, the golden puffle started to jump up and down, making silly faces. P.H. giggled. Her tears were rolling down on her cheeks. “Well, at least I found you... We only have the rainbow puffle to find... Oh, God, I think the penguins from the Club Penguin World are going to kill me if they find out that Teodorutza died. I promised the director from the Club Penguin Museum that WE are going to be back ALIVE! You know what? I am dead, too!” P.H. said.
For some moments, it was complete silence. The golden puffle started to eat some grass. “Strange... I didn’t know that puffles like grass...” P.H. said in her mind. She wanted to hit her head with a rock (or something else hard) for a thousand times! Suddenly, a noise came from behind some bushes. Someone was coming! P.H. took the golden puffle in her hands and hid behind a tree. Her mouth just dropped open when she saw a pink penguin with pink hair and a blue jacket... It was... Teodorutza!!!*


Chapter one – True Explorers
Dear Diary,

OMG!!! You should have seen P.H.’s face! She was like “Is it... is it... is it really you, Teodorutza?” For a moment, none of us moved from our places. But, in the second moment, P.H. dropped the golden puffle, ran to me and hugged me, with tears of happiness rolling down on her cheeks. “You are alive! You are alive!!! YOU ARE ALIVE!!! But how... when... I heard a, you know, a SPLASH in the lava. How did you escape from there???” P.H. was asking me. “The SPLASH you heard was only a rock. I almost fell into the lava... I nearly died! But, believe it or not... a phoenix caught me and took me out of the cave!” I said.



“A... a phoenix, you say? A real phoenix, right?” P.H. said. “Yes!” I replied. P.H. looked at me with two big eyes. She thought I was crazy. “Don’t believe me? Well, I have the proof here!” I said and I showed her... two phoenix feathers. The first one was called The Enchanted Feather



and the second one, The Gold Feather.



“The phoenix gave me those feathers. It’s kind of a souvenir, you know... OMG, the phoenix was soooo cool! Its feathers were shining. I still can’t believe that it gave me those feathers... Remember that feather which helped us in the cave? Well, it was the phoenix’s. It helped us! We should be grateful! Now, do you believe me?” I said. P.H. looked at the Enchanted and the Gold Feathers. I could see on her face that she was totally amazed. She looked at me and whispered: “Yes, Teodorutza, I do believe you. But do you know why I am happy? Because you are safe!”
I was so hungry after such an adventure... Luckily, P.H. had two sandwiches left in her bag, so we stopped somewhere to take a lunch break. “So, what should we do?” P.H. asked. “With what?” I said with my mouth full. “With the golden puffle, of course! We can’t take it with us. We must find the rainbow puffle! If we lose the golden one, we are dead!” P.H. said. “Good point! Hey, we can go to the Club Penguin Museum! The director can take care of it!” I said. “Good idea. But let’s call Gary to tell him about our discovery... You know that he is the events announcer.” P.H. said. P.H. was right! Gary is the Club Penguin events announcer.



If there is anything important to tell (like an upcoming party



or a mission),



you can count on Gary! Like he says: “Small Problem May Need Big Solution.” I guess he is right! By the way, he is the big solution for any small problem! :D



I took my agent phone. I decided to text Gary. The message said: “Hi, Gary! Teodorutza and P.H. here! Good news: we found the golden puffle! Some days ago, we went in a puffle quest (the director of the CP Museum liked our idea). We will come to the CP World to bring the golden puffle. We will put some1 to take care of it! We wanted to ask u something: since u are the events announcer, can u tell the penguins from the whole CP World about our discovery? Thx a lot! Until then... Waddle on! Teodorutza and P.H. :)”



We walked for two-three hours and, finally, arrived in the Club Penguin World. We just took a step in the world and we woke up with thousands of penguins in front of us. They were all cheering: “Teodorutza and P.H.! Teodorutza and P.H.!” When P.H. saw the penguins, she immediately hid the golden puffle in her bag.
She did a good thing. Why? Well, some reporters and journalists came to ask us some questions (for the Club Penguin Times)... You know how annoying reporters can be... They were asking: “When did you go in this puffle quest? Why did you go in this puffle quest? How did you find the golden puffle? Where did you find it?” “We will answer your questions another time. We have to do something important now.” P.H. said. “Can you at least show us the golden puffle?” a journalist asked. P.H. looked at me. She didn’t know what to say... “Our puffle quest is not ready yet. We still have to find the rainbow puffle. We will show you both puffles when we will be finished with everything, okay?” I said. I heard some penguins whispering to each other about the rainbow puffle. After that, we heard some another cheers and some of the penguins started to applause. I was very happy!
You can’t imagine how amazed the director of the Club Penguin Museum was! When we showed him the golden puffle, he made two HUGE eyes! The whole room was shining! “I can’t believe it! The legendary golden puffle is right in front of me!!! Well done, Teodorutza and P.H.!” he said. We smiled. “You are true explorers, I’m telling you!” the director continued. When I hear someone congratulating me, I just want to jump up and down for, let’s just say, 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times!!! But, this time, I just remained calm. The puffle quest was not finished yet, as I just said. The rainbow puffle had to be found! “Does someone know the legend of the rainbow puffle?” I asked. “There isn’t one. Nobody knows absolutely-positively anything about the rainbow puffle...” P.H. said. “What? Then, how are we going to find it? Nobody had ever seen it?” I asked. “I’m afraid not...” P.H. said. “P.H. is right. Nobody had seen it, just imagined it. But they say that it’s really out there, in the wild... A penguin named Sora273 made an image (on the computer) with the rainbow puffle.” the director said. He went to his computer. He tapped for a while on the keyboard and, finally, showed us the image. The rainbow puffle was quite... colorful!



“There have been also many rumors about the rainbow puffle. Some penguins say that maybe the rainbow puffle is just a mix-up of colorful puffles



(and I mean, really, REALLY colorful ones)



or that some naughty yellow puffles enjoy jumping into different paint colors to decorate themselves.



Nobody knows the exact truth...” the director continued. “I know what we can do! Teodorutza, you can go back home. We will stay for a few days in the Club Penguin World, while I will search more about the rainbow puffle. Maybe we are going to find out something useful after all...” P.H. said. I agreed with P.H.’s idea. I missed my house, my puffles... and my comfortable bed...
I waved goodbye to the director and to P.H., promising them that we will keep in touch!
When I got back home, I saw Scheletron (you know that I put him in charge to take care of my puffles). “Hi, Teodorutza! Welcome home!” he said. Before I could say anything, all my puffles jumped on me. I guess that they were happy to see me again! :) “Hi, my dear little ones! Did you listen to Uncle Scheletron? Did you? Have you been nice? Oh, that’s very good, sweeties!” I said, hugging each of my puffle. Then, I turned to Scheletron. “Thanks a lot for taking care of my puffles!” I said. “Eh, it was nothing! Seriously! They are all very cute and nice. They met my puffles and, now, they are all friends!” Scheletron said. I smiled. “So, did you find the golden puffle?” Scheletron continued. “Yes! The director of the Club Penguin Museum is going to look after it. We will show it to everyone after we find the rainbow puffle...” I said. “The rainbow puffle, you say? But, nobody knows anythi...” Scheletron said, but I interrupted him. “I know, I know. But P.H. and I are not going to give up, that’s for sure! We found the legendary golden puffle; we can’t stop now from our puffle quest. P.H. is going to search for more information about the rainbow puffle. And do you know what, Scheletron? I believe deep into my heart of a true explorer that we are going to be successful for once again!” I was proud of what I said... “Okay, Teodorutza... You know the best! Anyway, I have to go back home.” Scheletron said. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m sorry! Thanks again for looking after my puffles! You’ve been a great help!” I said. “That’s what friends are for, right?” Scheletron said and winked. I winked back. We waved goodbye to each other.
The next thing I did was to throw myself on my bed. Before you can say “penguin”, I fell asleep. I didn’t even change into my pajamas... I was way too tired!


Chapter two – Tracking The Rainbow Puffle...
Dear Diary,

At eight o’clock in the morning, I was dreaming that I found the rainbow puffle. Everyone was shouting my name! All I could hear was: “Teodorutza! Teodorutza! Teodorutza! Teodorutza!” “TEODORUTZA!!!” someone shouted. Now, this, let’s just say, “exaggerated” scream woke me up... I finally realized that, right next to my bed, there was... P.H.! She was the one calling me! “Flippy flippers and puffly puffles, wake up!!!” P.H. said. (“Flippy flippers and puffly puffles!” is P.H.’s exclamation sentence.) “Wha... wha... what happened, P.H.?” I asked. I got out from my bed. My puffles were already playing in the house. “You will never guess what had happened!” P.H. said, jumping up and down. I was sleepy and I couldn’t concentrate on what P.H. was saying. I went in my kitchen to prepare the breakfast. P.H. was talking very quickly. I only heard this sentence: “I stayed up all night searching on the Club Penguin Google for more information about the rainbow puffle.” Okay, so, this was the “you will never guess what had happened?” part? Wow, I am deep impressed, P.H.! But I was wrong... P.H. was NOW getting to the big part. But I just couldn’t listen to her! My legs were all wobbly and I wanted to close my eyes to sleep again. I almost spilt my milk (I was preparing milk with cereals), but luckily, P.H. helped me. “Teodorutza, are you feeling all right?” she asked me. “What? I mean... Yes, sure, why... wh... why... not... no... not?” I said, closing my eyes, falling down in the middle of the room and starting to snore. Gosh, I was like an idiot! :( I bet that P.H. was thinking that I am a strange penguin... But, man, you don’t know P.H.! You simply don’t! She is one of the nicest penguins I’ve ever met in my whole life! :) Really! “Poor thing, you must be really, really tired. It’s not so easy to be an explorer!” P.H. said, lifting me up. One minute passed by. P.H. couldn’t wake me up. She thought for a moment, then she said: “Right. So, you want to sleep all day... Well, I guess that you don’t want to see the rainbow puffle...” You can guess what happened next. I opened my eyes and... BOOM, I was next to P.H.! I was saying: “Rainbow puffle? RAINBOW PUFFLE??? Where, where?” “That’s what I was trying to tell you some minutes ago! But you didn’t listen to me!” P.H. said. “Sorry.” I said, feeling ashamed. “Eh, it’s okay. So, as I was saying... A PENGUIN JUST SAW THE RAINBOW PUFFLE IN THE TOWN!!!” P.H. screamed. “You’re kidding, right?” I said. “No, no, no, no! Seriously! There is already a big crowd in the town. They’re looking for the puffle! Come on, let’s go, too!” P.H. said. She grabbed my hand and took me out of the house. I was shocked when I saw the mess: some milk was on the floor and all the puffles (well, except for Mike, the grumpy black one) were eating the cereals.
I think ALL the penguins from the Club Penguin World were in the town. The director of the Club Penguin Museum was there, too! When he saw us, a smile appeared on his face. “Teodorutza! P.H.! Thank goodness you are here!” he said, approaching us. “Good morning, Mr. Director! What’s going on?” P.H. asked. “Well, as you know, it was a really quiet morning. I was in my office, eating breakfast. Suddenly, a penguin from outside started to shout: “THE RAINBOW PUFFLE!!! THE RAINBOW PUFFLE!!!” When I heard this, I almost spilt my coffee. “The rainbow puffle? This is crazy!” I thought. But, believe it or not, when I got outside, some penguins were already trying to catch the rainbow puffle! Yes, I just saw the rainbow puffle! It was really colorful! Right now, I think it left the Club Penguin World. Everyone is looking for it, but there is no sign of it.” the director said. Right in the second moment, a penguin came towards us. He was huffing and puffing. It looked like he was tired from all the running... “Mr. Director... (huff)... my friends and I have been searching for the rainbow puffle. We have some good news and some bad news! (puff) The good news: we saw the puffle! But the bad news: it just left the Club Penguin World. We wanted to follow it, but it was too fast. And it was also heading to the dark woods...” the penguin said. The director patted the penguin on his back. “You’ve done a great job. We will try to think of something... Thank you for your help!” he said. The penguin left. The director turned to the other penguins that were still searching for some clues or something. “Everyone, you can stop from your searching. Someone just told me that the rainbow puffle left the Club Penguin World. Don’t worry, we will try to find it. Because we saw it, we know that it’s real. I’m sure that it will be soon in our hands! Now, if you will excuse me, but I have to go somewhere.” the director said. Some of the penguins cheered and clapped.
“Where are we going now, Mr. Director?” P.H. asked. “To the HQ.” the director said. P.H. and I looked at each other confused. “Why, Mr. Director?” I asked. “I need to talk with Gary.” he said.
Gary was in his laboratory, in front of the computer. He was quite surprised when he saw us. “Oh, hi. What are you doing here?” Gary asked. “Gary, remember that rainbow puffle tracker costume you made?” the director asked. Gary thought for a moment, then he said: “Ah, yes! I made it with... with...” He stopped. “With who, Gary?” I asked. “With... Oh, never mind! It was just a penguin who is not here, with us, anymore...” Gary said. “Why not?” P.H. asked. “Um, well, I... Uh, you see, uh... He was kind of... banished, you know...” Gary said. I looked at P.H. Could this banished penguin be... Bailey? I remember quite well when he told us that nobody wanted him anymore... “Where is the rainbow puffle tracker costume? We need it!” the director said. Gary thought again. “By the calculations I made, it’s absolutely-positively impossible!” he said. “What... what do you mean?” the director asked. “I don’t have the rainbow puffle tracker costume anymore!” Gary said. “Where is it then? Does someone have it?” P.H. asked. “Well, uh... Yes... The banished penguin has it, but nobody knows where he lives... What the heck! Maybe he is already dead! He was a quite good chap, until... Eh, forget it!” Gary said. “Can you remember the banished penguin’s name?” I asked. I felt just like a detective who wanted to resolve a case. Gary opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I raised an eyebrow. I was sure that Gary knew the name, but he didn’t want to tell it. The question is: why? “I can’t... remember!” Gary said. Gary the Gadget Guy (who is absolutely-positively genius, smart etc.) can’t remember a name? Now that’s what I call strange... “Wait, wait, wait! Hold on a sec. What the heck a rainbow puffle tracker costume is? Can someone please explain to me?” P.H. said. “Why is it so hard to understand? It’s a rainbow costume. If you put it on, it automatically turns on. The rainbow puffle tracker costume is like a... I don’t know, a GPS or something like that... It tells you which way you have to go so you can find the rainbow puffle. It also has wireless!” Gary said, smiling. I thought for some seconds. “Will you excuse us for a moment?” I asked, pulling P.H. out of the HQ.
“What are you doing?” P.H. asked. “P.H., I think that the banished penguin is Bailey!” I said, happy. “How do you know?” P.H. replied. “You know that he told us when we met him that he left the Club Penguin World because nobody liked him so much...” I said. P.H. thought for a moment. “So, what shall we do?” she asked. “Simple. We can go now in our puffle quest. We will go to Bailey’s house. I’m sure that he will help us. If he has the rainbow puffle tracker costume, I’m telling you, our puffle quest will be done before you could say “penguin”!” I said. “Are you sure that you are ready for the puffle quest? Earlier, in this morning, you couldn’t even keep your eyes open!” P.H. said. “Okay, if you want to rest, you can. We can leave tomorrow morning. We have plenty of time to prepare our bags and so on...” I said. “Oh, all right! I guess we can give it a shot...” P.H. replied. “Yahoo! Teodorutza and P.H., ready for the puffle quest... Part two!” I said. Next stop: Bailey’s house!

Chapter three – On The Road Again...
Dear Diary,

The director of the Club Penguin Museum told us that we can leave whenever we want. P.H. and I didn’t want to lose precious time... Gary wasn’t so sure about this new quest. He kept saying: “You don’t know anything about the rainbow puffle!”, You don’t know which way to go!”, “If you had the rainbow puffle tracker costume, it would have been better...” etc. I didn’t listen to him... I just ignored him... I knew that we were going to find the next legendary puffle! I was sure that Bailey would know what we could do... The thing was that nobody had to know that we met Bailey. We had to keep this as a secret... Just for a while...
Like we did the last time: we left early in the morning, without telling anyone that we are going again in the puffle quest... I called Scheletron. He had to look after my puffles again. I hope he doesn’t mind this...
When we arrived at Bailey’s house, I knocked at the door. There was no answer. One minute passed by and, suddenly, we heard a lousy “ACHOOOO!”, coming from inside of the house. I didn’t wait any longer. I simply opened the door. To my surprise, I saw Bailey in the bed, surrounded by lots and lots of wet tissues! “Teodorutza? Is that really you?” Bailey said with a low voice. “Yes, Bailey, yes! OMG, are you feeling all right? What had happened?” I asked. P.H. came right behind me. “Ah, P.H., there you are, too! So nice to see you both! I never thought that we are going to see each other again...” Bailey said. “Oh, Bailey, Bailey, did you really think of that? No, Bailey, no, you are like a friend to us! A good friend! YOU helped us to find the golden puffle!” I said. “You... you found the golden puffle? The legendary golden puffle?” Bailey asked. “Yes! All because of you, Bailey! Thank you VERY much!” I said, happy. “Oh, but, Bailey, you look a bit... pale...” I continued. My smile turned into a frown. “I have got a flu, y’know.” Bailey said. Again the funny pirate language... :)
The problem was that... that... well, Bailey didn’t seem so... I don’t know... in energy, like last time! He couldn’t even smile... But I could see on his face that he was still very glad to see us! “When did you get this flu?” P.H. asked. “Some days ago... A-A-A-A-CHOOOO!!!” Bailey said, sneezing. “Do you want us to help with something?” P.H. asked. “What? Oh! No, thank you. I’m all right! It’s just a flu...” Bailey said.
I looked in the house. It was a bit messy... Everywhere you looked, you could see lots and lots of boxes with tissues. “So, what brings you here?” Bailey asked, trying to smile. This question reminded me of the reason why we came here. “Oh, yes, um... Well, we came to visit you. We wanted to see how you are doing... But there is another teeny-tiny reason why we came here...” I said. “Feel free to... ACHOOOO... tell!” Bailey said, grabbing another tissue. “Now that we found the golden puffle, we want to find the rainbow one, too!” P.H. said. “Another quest? You should rest...” Bailey said. “We rested for a few days, don’t worry.” I said. “Yes... We talked with Gary about the rainbow puffle and he said that he once made a rainbow puffle tracker costume... with you!” P.H. continued. Bailey was about to sneeze... but he stopped. “Gary? Did he mention my name?” he asked. “He wanted, but he hesitated.” I replied. “It’s surprisingly that he remembered me... Gary and I were... (sniff)... best friends! Now... (sniff)... I don’t think that he will ever want to speak to me again... (sniff)” Bailey said. I was sad. Seriously, I had to find out why the famous penguins banished him from the Club Penguin World! “We wanted to ask you: can you give us the rainbow puffle tracker costume? We really need it! Gary told us that you have it.” P.H. continued. “Ah, yes! I think I put it in that old wooden box, right next to the wardrobe.” Bailey said. I went there. I opened the box. There it was: the rainbow puffle tracker costume!



“So, um... Well, I... Can you show us how does it work?” I said. “Gary told us that if we put it on, it automatically turns on.” P.H. said. “Ah, yes, yes! He is right! But I bet that he didn’t tell you what you have to do after you put it on...” Bailey said. “Um, no...” I replied. Bailey got out from the bed. “Ow, my back!” he said. “Here, let me help you!” P.H. said. “Ah, thanks! That happens when you are old... Your back hurts, you get sick a lot...” Bailey said. He started to cough. :(
“So... Did you put the costume on you, Teodorutza?” Bailey asked. “Yes!” I said. It was really nice... and colorful, of course! :) “So, you and Gary made this costume?” P.H. said. She was kind of amazed. “Yes... Well, it was a simple rainbow outfit before all the “mechanical working”... We just added this tiny little device (that’s a machine) right... on... the... top... of... the... HAT!” Bailey said. I looked in the mirror. On the top of the rainbow hat, there was a flashing red puffle. Suddenly, a little screen appeared right in front of my face. “Whoa, what’s that?” P.H. asked. “This is the menu where you find all the buttons.” Bailey said. You could touch the screen with your flippers. On the screen, there were only two buttons. “Two buttons? Are you kidding me?” I said. “No joke here, I’m telling y’all... Those two buttons are really important. They control the whole rainbow puffle tracker costume. Now, if you touch the first button, you will get to another menu. In the new menu, you can either turn on the GPS to track down the rainbow puffle or find out more details about the location where the rainbow puffle is... If you touch the second button, you turn on the wireless. On the internet, you can do whatever you want. You can log in on Club Penguin Facebook or on Club Penguin Yahoo! Mail or Messenger.” Bailey said. Gosh, this rainbow puffle tracker costume was absolutely-positively cool! :) “That’s it?” I said. “Yep, that’s... ACHOOOO... it!” Bailey said and immediately got in the bed.
P.H. and I stayed for another twenty minutes in Bailey’s house. P.H. prepared some soup for Bailey, while I... supervised... nothing... I just looked at Bailey. He had his eyes closed and his breaths were short. I was worried about him. Was he very sick? What could we do? He helped us a lot! If he wasn’t him, maybe we were still searching for the golden puffle... Imagine! :(
“Bailey... why did the famous penguins banish you?” I asked. There, I finally got out the question. “This is not the perfect time to answer to that question... I will tell you another time!” Bailey said. “There you go: a yummy fish soup!” P.H. said. “Thank you, P.H.!” Bailey replied.

A little note: I bet that the readers just got sick on the keyboard when they read “fish soup”... Come on, what do you want from us? We are penguins, not humans!

“You are good friends, Teodorutza and P.H.! Thank you!” Bailey said. I think he felt much better now! :) “Our pleasure, Bailey.” P.H. said. “Hey, Bailey, maybe one day you are going to come in the Club Penguin World! I will try to resolve the conflict between you and the famous penguins!” I said. “No chance. They will never want me back!” Bailey said. “But what if I tell them that you’ve been a great help to us in both our quests? Now I am sure that they will cheer your name and welcome you back!” I said. I didn’t want to think that something bad could happen to Bailey, like... you know... (gulp)... death... :( I wanted to see him happy, in high spirits. “Yeah... Who knows?” Bailey said. “I think we should go...” P.H. whispered. Bailey heard that. “You can go, sure, no problem. I am all right here! Like I told y’all: it’s just flu, right? I wish you good luck in this new quest! I know that you are going to be successful once again!” Bailey said. Finally, a smile appeared on his face. A smile that made me happy, too! :) “We will never forget that you helped us! Never ever! And I promise you: when this quest is finished, you will be again a villager from the Club Penguin World!!!” I shouted. “I will never forget those words! Never ever!” Bailey said.
P.H. and I left Bailey’s house. We were on the road again. I thought about Bailey... He didn’t even talk so much with that funny pirate language... I hoped, hoped, hoped that he will be all right! :(

Chapter four – The Rockhopper Island
Dear Diary,

The rainbow puffle tracker costume is great! The distance between me and the rainbow puffle was... I think forty kilometers, if I’m not mistaken... The way was fine, nothing disturbed us, until... “Where is the rainbow puffle now?” P.H. asked. I went to the menu, touched the second button and... found out the location. But you will never guess where the rainbow puffle was... “THE ROCKHOPPER ISLAND???” P.H. and I said. This was impossible!!! The Rockhopper Island is not real, I am more than 100% sure! I remember quite well that one evening I was really bored and I started to doodle The Rockhopper Island, just as I always imagined it... With Captain Rockhopper, surrounded by cream sodas and jetpacks... :)



P.H. and I didn’t know what to do... “Wait a moment! Do you have your agent phone?” P.H. asked. “Yes, of course. Why are you asking?” I said. “The agent phone can teleport wherever you want, remember?” P.H. said. She was right! I immediately took my agent phone, went to the menu and touched the “teleport” button. There was another menu (or, should I say, list) with all the locations where you could go: Beach, Beacon, Boiler Room, Book Room, Cave, Coffee Shop, Cove etc.



At the bottom of the list, we found “The Rockhopper Island”. I’ve teleported myself for more than one billion times and I had never seen “The Rockhopper Island”. This was strange, but... seriously, what else could we do? P.H. got out her agent phone, too! (Two penguins can’t teleport with only one agent phone.)

A little note: The famous penguins don’t even have to become an agent so they can get the phone... They just... simply... get it, that’s all! It’s unfair, right?
Anyway, one thing is for sure! We, agents, can be really, really tough... We are also masters of disguise! We can turn from cute and cuddly penguins (with tubas???)



to serious agents... :)



“So, shall we give it a try?” I asked. P.H. shrugged. “Yeah... I do hope that nothing bad will happen to us...” she said. We touched at the same time “The Rockhopper Island” and we were... gone... You might not believe me, but... I WAS ON THE ROCKHOPPER ISLAND!!! No, seriously, I’m telling the truth! I mean... After all those years of not believing in this island... P.H. and I were... were... amazed! There, I said it! The thing is that The Rockhopper Island wasn’t the same with the one I had drawn on my paper. Not at all! It was smaller and there were no cream sodas or jetpacks... There was only Captain Rockhopper and Yarr (his red puffle), next to a bonfire, drinking juices. They were sitting on some chairs. There was also Rockhopper’s ship, The Migrator. Around the island, a giant white whale was swimming. The Rockhopper Island seemed... nice. I just can’t believe that P.H. and I were the first penguins to step on The Rockhopper Island...



A little note: Rockhopper and Yarr are, like, best friends!



Nothing, absolutely nothing, can separate them. They are traveling the seven seas together, they defeat sea monsters together... To give an example, we have this video: "Captain Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid"! :)



To celebrate Rockhopper and Yarr's big success, The Club Penguin Band sang a cool song named "Anchors Aweigh". You can see the video, now with lyrics!





Rockhopper almost spilt his juice when he saw us. He made two HUMONGOUS eyes! “Teodorutza? P.H.? What are ye doing here?” he asked. “Rainbow puffle? Quest?” P.H. said, smiling and shrugging. “I can see that.” Rockhopper said, looking at the “colorful me”. “But I don’t understand... How come ye got on me island? It’s tippy-top-top-top-top SECRET!” Rockhopper continued. “Don’t get mad. We were tracking down the rainbow puffle with this costume. Suddenly, the, let’s just say, GPS told us where the rainbow puffle was: The Rockhopper Island. We teleported ourselves with the agent phones and... well, as you can see, we are... here...” I said. “Okey-dokey... Oh, well! I guess that there is no problem about having ye here with me and Yarr. Ye, P.H., are a famous penguin, just like me, and ye, Teodorutza, saved me from Herbert’s evil claws.” Rockhopper said. Yarr was jumping up and down. I guess he was excited! “Is there anything I can do for ye?” Rockhopper continued. “Absolutely! Can you please tell us: have you seen the rainbow puffle???” P.H. asked. Rockhopper thought for five seconds and then said: “I think I’ve seen something colorful waddling here, on me island. I think it really was the rainbow puffle. To my surprise, it jumped into the sea and started to swim! Swim, I’m telling ye!” A puffle swimming? That was ridiculous! The puffles are only cute fluffy balls with no arms or legs! That’s all! But one thing is for sure: Rockhopper would never lie to us, so I kind of believed him... “Which way did it go?” I asked. “That way.” Rockhopper showed us. “If you go that way, where do you get to?” I asked again. “Well, there is one island that it is known by many penguins. Most penguins and even puffles are going there in holidays.” Rockhopper said. “The Shipwreck Island!” P.H. and I said together.

A little note: The Shipwreck Island might sound scary, but you are wrong. It’s the perfect place to relax in holidays. :)

“That’s right, ye guessed! Wait here a moment!” Rockhopper said. He went in The Migrator and came back with a map.



“This map... I never showed it to anyone... until now. Here is The Club Penguin Island. The Rockhopper Island (me dear island) is right here, where me ship is located.” Rockhopper said. “Wait, your island is right next to our island. How come we had never seen it through the telescope on The Iceberg?” I asked. “That’s a very good observation. You see, um... The Rockhopper Island is visible only when you are ON it. If you are trying to look through the telescope, you will never find it. Don’t ask me how come this thing is possible! Gary did all this, ye know. He made it... I don’t know, invisible, or something like that...” Rockhopper said. Again Gary? Man, he really builds or makes one of the craziest inventions I had ever heard in my whole life! “Let’s continue. Now, to get on The Shipwreck Island, we must go with me Migrator next to those islands: The Swashbuckler Trading Post and The Dinosaur Island. There is no danger on our way.” Rockhopper said. “What do you say, P.H.? Shall we go to The Shipwreck Island?” I asked. “Well, we don’t have any other choice. Rockhopper can help us, indeed... unless if the rainbow puffle had drowned.” P.H. said. “I’m sure that nothing bad happened to that rainbow puffle... The seas here are usually very calm. And by the way: the puffle was swimming very, very, VERY fast, so maybe it’s already on The Shipwreck Island.” Rockhopper said. “What happens if the rainbow puffle stopped somewhere else like The Swashbuckler Trading Post or The Dinosaur Island?” P.H. asked. “You can’t stay on those islands. First of all: they are little. Second of all: there is no vegetation, so that means there is nothing to eat.” Rockhopper said. “Aye, aye, captain. Ye know the best!” I said and Rockhopper smiled. “On the ship, me hearties! Arrrr!” he said. P.H., Rockhopper, Yarr and I were off to... The Shipwreck Island! :)

Chapter five – The Shipwreck Island
Dear Diary,

The Migrator is really great and Rockhopper has the heart of a true captain. In our way, we didn’t meet any sea monsters (or “devil creatures”, like Rockhopper says). Only yesterday evening there was a storm. We were almost swollen by a HUGE wave. Luckily, we passed the storm, trying to be courageous.
Today, we got on The Shipwreck Island. I got off The Migrator. I still had the rainbow puffle tracker costume on. The GPS was telling us that the rainbow puffle was right on... The Shipwreck Island! Rockhopper was right! “Thank you so much for bringing us here!” I said. P.H. nodded. “Me pleasure. Right now, I will go on The Club Penguin Island. I have some shopping to do.” Rockhopper said. Rockhopper shopping? Ha-ha-ha!!! :D
We waved goodbye to Rockhopper (and Yarr, too!) and went off to explore the island. I once went here, with a ferryboat, but that was a long time ago. I was with Scheletron and with some of my other friends from The Club Penguin World: Aurano, Didi Bada etc. We didn’t walk for a very long time. We got into a forest where there were... LOTS AND LOTS of colorful puffles. Many of them jumped on me.



A little note: Those are the wild puffles, who don’t have (yet) an owner. They are friendly and nice, just like the normal ones, the pets...

When the puffles jumped on me, I fell. I felt like Herbert, when he was “attacked” by puffles. You can see the video: "Puffle Trouble"! :)



A little note: Herbert P. Bear can be very dangerous. We, the agents, went once in a mission to stop Herbert from his evil plans. We made him to fall asleep (or, should I say, hibernate) for the next five months. If the cold ended, then he would awake. The bad news is that someone (nobody knows who) made a mistake and, well, Herbert escaped. If you don’t believe me, convince yourself, by watching this video (or, should I say, lullaby): "Rock-a-bye Herbert"! :)



“Wow, there are so many puffles.” P.H. said. Like I told you once: the puffles are making P.H. 100% happy. It doesn’t matter if they live in the wild or not. “Look, there is a rainbow!” I shouted. Not so far from us, there was a beautiful rainbow. “Where there is a rainbow, there has got to be...” P.H. said. “... the rainbow puffle!” I continued. We ran towards the rainbow. When we got there, we saw a big pot with coins.



There are legends, which say that, at the end of a rainbow, you always find pots with coins. I had never believed in those legends. But, there I was, right next to a pot with coins. To my and P.H.’s surprise, we saw another green penguin with his green puffle. The penguin was dressed with St. Patrick clothes, but he was acting like he was celebrating April Fools.



“Um... Hi, there! Have you seen a rainbow puffle?” P.H. asked the green penguin. He was twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling... and twirling and twirling... Brrrr, I was getting dizzy watching him. “Look, mister, we don’t have time to lolly-gag, so I suggest you to answer our question.” I said. Finally, he stopped. He looked at us with a silly face. “They’re everywhere. Hi-hi-hi!” he said. Then, I observed that, right next to him, there was... the rainbow puffle. It was not moving, but... HE WAS STILL THERE! That was the important thing! The green penguin had said “They’re everywhere!”, probably because of all that twirling. He was dizzy, you know. “We need it, mister, so... get out of my way, please!” I said, but the green penguin pushed me. “Don’t you dare push my frie...” P.H. said, but she couldn’t finish her sentence... The green penguin threw a rock into P.H.’s head and she... fainted! I was shocked! Hitting someone in the head with a rock can be quite dangerous! This penguin was not silly... HE WAS CRAZY!!! “What the heck are you doing???” I asked. But he didn’t respond. He took the rainbow puffle and ran towards... a big hole! “What are you doing now?” I said, running towards the green penguin. But I didn’t need the answer anymore. I realized what he wanted to do... He wanted to throw the rainbow puffle into the big hole! The hole looked endless... You know, with no bottom! “Stop right there! Don’t you dare throw that puffle! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...” But it was too late! The rainbow puffle disappeared into the dark hole... forever... “No!” I said. Actually, I whispered that “No!”. I couldn’t say anything... I just lost my voice. I started to cry... Everything was gone forever! I have been dreaming and wishing and hoping etc. about the rainbow puffle and now, it was gone! :((

Chapter five – The Rainbow Puffle
Dear Diary,

You can’t imagine what happened next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you what had happened... So, I was still crying, P.H. still didn’t wake up and the green penguin was still... throwing rainbow puffles??????????????????????????????? Wait a second! Were those rainbow puffles just... toys??? This was impossible! Hey! Maybe that’s why the first rainbow puffle wasn’t moving at all... Maybe it was just a toy! Did that mean... ? NO WAY!!! I ran towards the sack full of rainbow puffles. I desperately started to look for the REAL rainbow puffle. This was the last change to save it! And... (drum roll, please)... there it was... THE RAINBOW PUFFLE!!!



Could this be true? Did our quests really finish, both with a successful and happy ending? I just couldn’t believe such a thing like this! I wanted to kiss the rainbow puffle for one thousand times because I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! But the beautiful moment was ruined because of the green penguin. “Give me that rainbow puffle!” he said. “NO! NEVER!!!” I shouted. We started to fight. To my surprise, the green penguin was caught by... a lasso! I was extremely happy when I saw... P.H.! “P.H.!!! Are you feeling all right?” I asked. “Of course I’m felling all right! By the way, I had to help you, right?” P.H. replied. I smiled. “But how come you have got a lasso?” I asked. “Well... When I was little girl, I wanted to be a cowgirl and my parents gave me this lasso as a present. After many years, I decided that being a puffle handler is much more fun! But I still prefer to pretend that I am a cowgirl...” P.H. said, smiling. She approached us. “Well, well, look who we have here: The St. Patrick Mascot!” P.H. continued, looking at the green penguin. He was trying to be free again. “The St. Patrick Mascot?” I asked. “A few years ago, he lived in The Club Penguin World. He was making rainbow puffles plush toys. We chose him to be the mascot on St. Patrick’s Day, because he liked green a lot. I don’t know why, but he left the world one day. I guess that being all alone on the island can make you crazy...” P.H. said.

A little note: I felt just like in “Robinson Crusoe” by Daniel Defoe. If you read the book, then you know that Robinson was trying to be occupied every day so he wouldn’t become crazy because of the loneliness... I think that this green penguin didn’t have much to do here, on the island... :))

We left the island, leaving the green penguin all by himself. (Okay, maybe he was not alone; he was still with his green puffle.) P.H. had kept watching the rainbow puffle with two HUMONGOUS eyes! We teleported ourselves into The Club Penguin World...
What can I say? EVERY penguin from the world came to see P.H. and I... and both puffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were reporters and journalists everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.H. and I were on the first page at Club Penguin Times! (Well, P.H. had appeared many times at the newspaper, but it was a big thing to me!) The famous penguins gave us a little present: a rainbow hat



and a rainbow T-shirt.



But nothing with gold. Seriously, guys?
Anyway, the celebration was great. There was The Dubstep Puffle, too!



I giggled when I saw a white puffle, jumping up and down for a thousand times, looking with wide eyes at The Dubstep Puffle. Once, a white puffle found some headphones and it was impressed of them... See the video: "White Puffle and The Headphones". :)



At the end of the celebration, P.H. and I said some thoughts about our quests. Here’s what I said: “I am... SO happy that I found the legendary golden and rainbow puffles. I... It has been my dream to find them. I don’t like puffles... I LOVE THEM! I would like to thank P.H. for joining me in those crazy quests... I... She was... a good friend with me! She understood my wish and, like a best friend, she helped me in the most dangerous moments from our quests. I would also like to thank... Bailey for giving us information about the golden and the rainbow puffles. He told us where should the golden puffle be and gave us the rainbow puffle tracker costume.” The penguins started to whisper. Gary came right next to me... “Ah, Bailey! My old friend... He is now banished from The Club Pengu... Uh, oops!” he said. There was silence. “Gary... What happened between you and Bailey? Why did you banish him?” I asked. Gary didn’t say anything for a minute. But then, he gulped and started to talk: “I... Um, er... Bailey and I were very best friends! More than best! BESTEST! We were doing many things together. One day, I found Bailey in his house. He was making some experiments. He screwed one up and... the next thing that had happened was... BOOM!!! The area where Bailey lived exploded! You can’t imagine how dangerous that experiment was... A library and a coffee shop were destroyed and more than ten penguins died! We, the famous penguins, knew that Bailey didn’t want to do such a thing like that... But we had no choice... We banished him so he can realize how big his mistake was...” “But now, because he helped us... can you welcome him back in The Club Penguin World?” I asked. The famous penguins thought for some moments. “Well, if Bailey really helped you in those quests... I think we can forgive him and welcome him back in our world!” Gary said. “YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted. I took my agent phone and teleported myself to Bailey’s house...

*Teodorutza entered Bailey’s house. It was dark inside. “Bailey? Are you home?”Teodorutza shouted. She looked at the bed. There was something in the bed. “It must be Bailey!” Teodorutza said. It was too dark to see if it was really Bailey or not... Next to the bed, there was a note. Teodorutza took it and read it:
“Dear Teodorutza, how are ya? After ya left my house, I started to feel... well, a bit more sick. My head hurt and I was dizzy and all... Anyway, I am totally sure that ya found the rainbow puffle! I congratulate ya and P.H.! You are a team of some wonderful explorers! True explorers, y’know! You’ve been also a good friend to me! Don’t worry, you don’t need to help me with anything... The friendship that you showed to me made me happy... That’s all what I need!
P.S. I know you asked me why I was banished from The Club Penguin World. Ask Gary why... I don’t want to talk about a sad memory...
P.P.S. When you are going to read this note, I would probably be...”
Teodorutza couldn’t read any more. She dropped the note and started to cry.
After a while, she returned to The Club Penguin World... with the note in her hand. “What happened, Teodorutza?” P.H. asked. Teodorutza gave the famous penguins the note. They read it. After they finished, P.H. started to cry, too! A tear rolled down on Gary’s cheek. “Bailey... died!” Teodorutza said and she started to cry again!*


Chapter six – A Happy Ending
Dear Diary,

I am trying not to think of Bailey’s death. This happened all of a sudden. I had never expected that he would die... You know what? Let’s not talk about this anymore... And don’t be angry on me, dear diary, if I wet your pages with my tears... It’s not my fault...
P.H. wanted to make me (“us”, actually) happy, so she planned a concert for celebrating our big success! And guess who are the stars of the concert! Yes, yes, you had guessed: DJ Cadence with her new friends, CeCe and Rocky!!!



The concert was called “Make your Mark – The Ultimate Jam”. DJ Cadence,



CeCe and Rocky



are cool! They sing awesome! You can see them even at fashion shows!



Last year, DJ Cadence wrote by herself an article about the fashion show from Club Penguin!



The concert was great! All the penguins were there! After the concert, we had a party that lasted for one whole night!!! DJ Cadence sang another song called “The Party Starts Now!”. You can see the video, now with lyrics!
All the famous penguins were at the party... DJ Cadence,







CeCe,



Rocky,



Aunt Arctic,





Captain Rockhopper,







Gary,





Rookie,



Sensei,





The Club Penguin Band







(Franky,



G Billy,



Petey K



and Stompin Bob...



I think they wanted to sing, too, but DJ Cadence didn’t let them... :)) ) and, of course, P.H.



Even Herbert was at the party! He wanted to ruin it! If you watch the video with DJ Cadence singing, you will see Herbert. When? When the party is interrupted because of some "mechanical" problems, like Gary would say... Herbert did all this! Man, he is a real killjoy polar bear!
Anyway, P.H. and I had a lot of fun! Even the puffles had a party! The golden and the rainbow ones were there, too! :)



A little note: I can’t believe it that Sensei came to the party. Don’t get me wrong, he is very energetic. He still teaches the penguins ninja. You barely even see him sleep... Check out this video: “Never Wake A Sleeping Sensei!!!”. :)



Sometimes, Sensei teaches the penguins ninja in the wrong place... For an example, the cafe. :))



In case you are wondering, "ninja" means "card-jitsu"... to a penguin, at least... We have Card-Jitsu Fire,





Card-Jitsu Water





and Card-Jitsu Snow (the game isn't released yet, so there's no video... anyway, stay tuned!).



Thanks, P.H., for coming up with this brilliant idea of preparing a concert and a party! :)
P.S. P.H. gave me the golden and the rainbow puffles! She gave me to keep them as pets!!! Can you believe it? I named the golden one, Goldie,



and the rainbow one, Rainbow.



Easy-peasy! :D
This is what I call a good team! Teodorutza and P.H. are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



P.P.S. Sometimes, I think at Bailey... Every night, I look at the bright stars, with the golden and the rainbow puffles right next to me, and I tell Bailey (with a tear rolling down on my cheek): “I will never forget you... wherever you are now!”
The End
P.S. Dear reader, I hope you liked the story... Who knows? Maybe in a few years there is going to be a movie with my and P.H.'s quests... I better get the best seat to watch my movie diary... :)) Watch this funny video: "The Best Seat in The House"! :)



P.P.S. Add me to your friends list on Club Penguin (if you have an account)! You know my penguin name. BUT if you want an accepted friendship request, comment on my blog by telling me your real name and your penguin name. Thank you! :)
BTW, here is my real house... I have only two puffles: blue (Sky... with Dubstep headphones... :D ) and red (Ruby).



Visit Club Penguin,



Club Penguin Blog



(written by Cena12121)



and Club Penguin Community to find out the latest news



(written by Happy77).



Comment on my blog by answering the following questions:
1. Which quest did you like: the one with the golden puffle or the one with the rainbow puffle?
2. Which video did you like?

Comments

Post a Comment