Skip to main content

The Lost Girls by Teodora Leon



I think you know Gru and the three little girls, Agnes, Edith and Margo... if you saw the film. If you haven't seen the film, I can tell you more about them. Gru was a jerk and he wanted to steal everything on the Earth. One day he decided to steal the moon. Yes, the moon, I’m not lying! He really wanted to steal it just to be popular and be the first who steals something HUGE! The problem is that he has to take care of the orphan girls. Vector, Gru’s enemy, tries to stop him from stealing the moon... Do you want more details? Go to the film! It’s very funny! :)


Now, let’s read my story about them. Gru was very happy to take care of Agnes, Edith and Margo. He was going to their ballet shows, he took them to the playground and, before bedtime, Gru was reading a story to make them sleep. All this time, Vector was on the moon (you will see why, if you go to the film). His father helped him to come back on the Earth. Now, Vector wanted to take his revenge. “I want to get rid of Gru or kill him or... or...” Vector said, but his father interrupted him. “Or relax and forget about Gru. This is the simple way!” he said. “No, dad, I must take my revenge. I stayed on the moon for days until you saved me. I could die, but I had the astronaut suit, so I could breathe. But why if I would not have the suit? Your poor son could be dead there and never see him again... alive. Thank God that I’m safe!” Vector said. “Calm down, Vector! If you really want to get rid of Gru... okay, fine, you can do this. But first, stay some days relaxing and eating. You didn’t eat anything since you got on the moon!” Vector’s father said. “Oh, yeah, I’m starving! I’m going to have a lot of sandwiches with mozzarella, please!” Vector said. “Okay!” his father said.
After a few days, Vector was ready to take his revenge. His father was spying on Gru. He called Vector and said: “Vector, I’ve been spying on Gru and I heard that he is going to a picnic with those three little girls. They are going in the forest.” “Great! I already know an evil plan!” Vector said, smiling.
Meanwhile, Agnes, Edith, Gru and Margo were preparing for the picnic. They were very excited! They put in the picnic basket a lot of sandwiches with cheese and meat, tomato salad and a chocolate cake. “Yummy! I can’t wait to eat! I’m sure that this picnic will be a wonderful one!” Agnes said. She took her white unicorn with a pink tail and said: “I’m ready! Let’s go!” “Wait a second!” Margo and Edith called. Margo took the picnic basket and Edith took a pink hat and violet sunglasses. “Now, we are ready, too!” the girls said. Gru always took the key for the car, but this time he didn’t take it. “Why don’t you take the key?” Margo asked. “We are walking!” Gru said, opening the door. “Noooo!” Edith said. “I’m sorry, but we need to walk, too! It's healthy to get some fresh air! And the forest isn’t so far. We will get quickly there!” Gru said and he went outside with the three little girls.
After some minutes, Gru arrived in the forest and Margo gave him the picnic basket. “There, we are ready to eat!” Gru said. “Hooray!” Margo and Agnes shouted. “Finally! I’m starving!” Edith said. Gru and the girls had a great time at their picnic! After they ate, Gru took a book and started to read. “Gru, can we go around and explore?” Agnes asked. “Okay, but don’t go too far!” Gru said, still looking in the book.
Meanwhile, Vector was ready for his plan. When he saw the girls, he hid after a bush. “Oh, look, a cave! Let’s go inside!” Edith said. “I’m not sure about that! Gru said that we can’t go to far!” Margo said. “I’m sure Daddy will not be angry if we’re going to enter in the cave.” Agnes said, following Edith. Margo was worried, but she followed the other two girls. Next to the cave, there was a huge rock. Vector pushed it until the crack was covered. “There, the girls are captured inside and soon Gru will be trapped in a cage, too!” Vector said.
After 20 minutes, Gru started to get worried about the girls. “I wonder where they are...” Gru asked, himself. He started to look for the girls. When he got to the cave, he thought that Agnes, Edith and Margo are inside. Suddenly Gru got stuck in a cage. “Hey, what’s going on?” Gru asked, looking around. “Hello, Gru! It’s been a long time since we met!” Vector said, appearing from behind a tree. “You!” Gru said with an angry voice. “Yes, me! What? Do you think I could stay forever on the moon? No way!” Vector said. “Where are the girls?” Gru asked. “In the cave, of course!” Vector said. Shouts were coming from inside the cave: “Help, help!” Gru realized that these were the girls’ voice. “Let them alone!” Gru said, trying to get out of the cage. “Why should I? This is my revenge! You are going to stay here forever without food, water and company and your three little kids will never see the light of the sun again!” Vector said. Vector left Gru and the girls all alone...
A day went by. Gru was calling his minions and his good friend, but they were not answering. Finally, Gru’s friend (who is his helper, too!) answered. Gru explained to him what had happened. “Don’t worry! We will help you!” Gru’s friend said. Ten minutes went by and the minions and Gru’s friend were in the forest. With something from their equipment, they got Gru out of the cage. “We must push that big rock to take Agnes, Edith and Margo out of the cave.” Gru said. When the girls were free, they hugged Gru. “Thank you for taking us outside from that cave! It was horrible to stay there!” Margo said. “And do you think that is comfortable to stay in a cage a whole day?” Gru asked. “Now, let’s get rid of Vector and his father, too!” he continued.
Vector was at home with his father. “Finally I got rid of...” Vector said, but he couldn’t finish the sentence because Gru and the girls broke the window and entered . “...Gru?” Vector continued, suprised. “Yes, that’s me. Now, you are going to be... shrunk!” Gru said, taking the shrinking machine. “No, wait!” Vector’s father said (Vector was too suprised to see Gru... he couldn’t say anything), but it was too late. Vector and his father became sooooo little that, without observing, two minions stepped on them. “They are gone now! So that means...” Gru said. “...that everything is going to be fine from now on!” the girls said. And they were right. No Vector means no problem. From that day, everything was all right and nothing bad happened anymore to Agnes, Edith, Gru and Margo!
The End

Comments