Skip to main content

Me, Myself and Greg



Reading “Diary of a Wimpy Kid – The Third Wheel” and seeing Greg with lots and lots of chicken pox spots made me laugh for a whole hour! Greg looked so hilarious! I couldn’t possibly stop laughing!



Well, now, it’s my turn to be laughed at... I have chicken pox, too! :( The good news is that I will miss school for three weeks! Hooray! :D The bad news is that I only have to stay indoors! What a pity! :|
Right now, I feel just like Greg. We are a lot alike, you know! We both have chicken pox (just for now... :)) ), we both have annoying brothers and sisters and we both like to write in diaries... Or journals, like Greg would preferably say.
If I think twice, I guess staying in the house isn’t that bad! I have enough time to read or to write on my blog at my laptop. And Greg has enough time to... well, take long baths. :)



Comments