Skip to main content

My Birthday Party!



Yesterday, me, Vlad, Teodora, Andreea, Cezara and Rares had a great time at my birthday party! Let me tell you what we did:
First we went to Cinema City to see Tangled.



We laughed at every joke at the movie! After that, we had a Happy Meal.



When we finished eating, we listened to some music on Youtube and played Monopoly. We had so much fun!



Then my parents brought my birthday cake! It looked really great! I was happy that it was a chocolate cake! It was so good! Yummy!!! Pity that I didn’t get a cool cake from Stefana Budeanu…who could not make my cake this year! It would have been so great! Last year I had my best cake ever!



Before my friends left, we told scary stories in the dark! My mom lit some candles and brought my tents in the room! Spooky, eh? I was sad when my friends left! But I had a GREAT time with them!



P.S. I got wonderful presents from my friends! Thank you, all! I liked all of them, especially my Lil’ Kinz Poodle! I named her Snow White! Now I have five Lil’ Kinz!
P.P.S. Miriam got some nice presents, too! She said: “It’s my birthday, too!”. Funny, isn’t it?

Comments

Post a Comment