Skip to main content

Flynn Rider’s TOP Secret Diary (Not To Be Read By Anyone Else, But Me!!!) - A Horrible Week by Teodora Leon



Hi there, my name is Flynn Rider! Do you know me? I hope so…If you saw the story of my life (sorry, Rapunzel’s life), then I don’t have to explain what happened in the WHOLE film! But if you haven’t seen the film, go to Cinema City! Our adventures are really funny…
Now…shall I present myself and my friends or tell you everything that happened during one of my HORRIBLE weeks?! Hmmmm, you’re right…So (drum roll) let me introduce all the characters I know (including me, of course!):
Flynn Rider (that’s me!!!): I’m a handsome man, with brown hair and brown eyes. Most of the time I wear a blue jacket, brown pants and brown boots (ohhhh, how many times do I have to say “brown”?!). Maybe you will not believe me, but a long time ago I was a…no, not a prince…not even a married man!…Oh, my gosh, how did you guess? Have you read my mind?!…Yes, I was a…THIEF! But I enjoyed to steal important things like a…precious crown!!! I was working with the Stabbington brothers…until I left them all alone…Hey, can I tell you a secret? Did you know that my real name is Eugene? Really, I’m not joking! Rapunzel says that she likes more my real name, but I think that sucks! That’s why I changed my (yucky) name!… Now let’s present the principal character (I’m not that one! Grrrr!!!) and that is (drum roll) Rapunzel:
Rapunzel: She’s a beautiful princess (that’s why I married her!) and she always wears a pink dress. The first time Rapunzel had a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong blonde hair (it had more than 21 metres!)!!! Don’t you think that is stupid to have a (VERY) long hair? Well, I do. But Rapunzel’s hair was magic! It could heal any wound! Crazy, no? But believe me, Rapunzel is much better with a short brown hair! Don’t you agree?
Max (short for Maximus): He is a brave horse. Max likes to eat apples and to be treated like a king…no, a horse king…NO way, a BRAVE horse king. How annoying, no? At the first time, Max hated me (a LOT, you know). But when he met Rapunzel, he started to look at me more carefully…then we got BF…well, almost…
Pascal: He is Rapunzel’s cameleon. Pascal is always red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, pink, brown, black or white (he always changes his colors)…But he’s very cute (and funny, too) and that’s the important thing! I don’t know why, but he always puts his tongue in my ear! Gross!!! Oh, now you’re laughing? Take a cameleon with you and you can see that he will do the same (disgusting) thing like Pascal!
Of course, I know lots of characters (good or bad, alive or dead), but I think you want to read my story (finally, I’m the important character here!). So (drum roll) you can start reading it:
It was a lovely day (actually, an ordinary day) and I was sleeping in peace and quiet in my royal bed (yes, now I am just like a prince…good, eh?). It was so perfect until…”AAAARRGH!!!”. Yep, that was Rapunzel (she really must go to a who-can-scream-the-loudest contest!…). I got up sleepy (thanks for waking me up, Rapunzel!) and rushed downstairs to see what happened. Rapunzel was in the ball room. She was still screaming (ow, my ears!). Her parents were with her, too! “What happened here?” I asked. “Pascal’s missing!” Rapunzel’s mother said. “Oh, great! That frog could be anywhere in this HUGE castle!” I said, rolling my eyes (did I mention that Pascal changes his colors for a MILLION times?). “It’s a cameleon, Eugene, not a frog!” Rapunzel said. “It’s the same thing!” I said, angry and tired at the same time (don’t you agree with me?). “Oh, where could Pascal be? We’ve got to search for him right NOW!” Rapunzel shouted. For goodness sake, why did I marry Rapunzel (when I hear Rapunzel screaming, my poor, POOR ears explode!!!)?
Then Rapunzel and their parents went to look for Pascal. They searched and they searched and they searched and they searched...(yawn!)...and they searched and...(another BIG yawn...no, a HUGE one!!!)...they searched!...Rapunzel, of course, was VERY upset (then, I realized that she missed Pascal (very much!). After a while, Rapunzel said: “I’m going to look for Pascal!”.
Then, trouble started. First, Pascal was missing and then...guess who! You’re super genius! You’re perfectly right! Yes...Rapunzel disappeared! Her mom and dad started to cry. Max wanted to go and look for Rapunzel. But I told him that he might disappear, too! Max looked at me very angry and pushed me out of his way (is he outta his mind or WHAT?!)...So, I guess that we’re not BF...I think that we are 0% BF, no?
After all this, Max disappeared, too! Mister Smarty-Pants should listen to me!...Rapunzel’s parents begged me to look out for Pascal, Rapunzel and Max.
I searched for them and I searched and I...YAWN!...searched. They were nowhere. I decided to rest for a while under a tree, so I did. While I was sleeping, I had a strange dream. A dwarf was in front of me and told me this: “Dear Eugene (how does he know my real name????!!), I’m the keeper of the Red Lava. If you want to find your three friends, then you must do those things:
1.Go in the Fairy Forest which is right next to Rapunzel’s old tower and ask the fairies (fairies? I’m outta here!!!) to give you the key of the Red Lava.
2. Come to the Red Lava (with the key, of course!) and I will open the secret door which will take you inside the volcano. There you will find Rapunzel, Pascal, Maximus and...Mother Gothel!”. “Mother Gothel??? But I thought she is dead!!!” I shouted. “Someone, but I don’t know who, made her alive...again...” the dwarf said.
After that, the strange dwarf disappeared and I woke up. I was ready to fight Mother Gothel (who killed me a long time ago...thank goodness that Rapunzel made me alive again!). I was prepared to rescue my friends (sorry, my two friends and my little enemy)! Well, almost!...
It took a long time to get to the Fairy Forest...When I got there, I asked for the key of the Red Lava. But they said: “If you want the key, you must bring our kidnapped sister from the pirates of the Treasure Planet island!”. Grrrr, another job to do...
But when I got to the Treasure Planet, I have to do another boring job: to give to the pirates the Special Golden Fish. So...guess what? I had to go under the BIG, blue sea! Great! But luckily, an octopus gave me the Special Golden Fish. Then, the pirates gave me the kidnapped fairy (she was sooo tiny!). After that, of course, the Queen of the Fairies gave me the key. Easy-peasy, no?
When I got to the Red Lava, I met with the dwarf. He let me to enter the volcano. And there it was: Mother Gothel!...Rapunzel, Pascal and Max were in a cage. So...Mother Gothel was taking her revenge, eh? Good, cause I wanted to have some fight with my stupid enemy...
It took some time to fight with Mother Gothel, but guess who won! YEEES, MEEE, I’M THE WINNER!!! Mother Gothel fell in the lava (in the hot, HOT lava!) and I got out of the cage my friends. Rapunzel hugged me, Pascal put his tongue in my left ear and Max was smiling to me. SMILING! Can you imagine this?
This was a horrible week, no? But I enjoyed the part when I fought with Mother Gothel...Now, can I tell you something? You will remain shocked, so...be careful!
I arrived to the castle (tired!) and went in my bed to sleep for a hundred of years (just like Sleeping Beauty). But then: “AAAARRGH!” Rapunzel screamed and came in my room. “What, what is it?” I asked, sleepy. “Pascal’s missing!!!” she screamed again. “MISSING? MISSING??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” I shouted. Tragic, isn’t it?
The End (a horrible end!)

Comments