Skip to main content

About Me





My name is Teodora Leon. I am ten. My favorite color is pink. I like Angelina Ballerina. She is a cool mouseling and I’ve got lots of books with her from London and Amazon! I also have got two bags with her: one of them is pink and the other one is blue. I’ve got some cartoons with Angelina from the British Council, too! My best friends are Andreea, Teodora, her sister, and Vlad.







They are my classmates and, this weekend, they came to my house after our English class with my Godmother. We celebrated my birthday. We had so much fun! And then, my mom and dad brought the cake.



When I saw the cake, I was amazed! The cake was with Angelina Ballerina! I was very happy! This cake was made by Stefana Budeanu, a very talented lady who makes wonderful cakes!

After we ate the cake, me and my friends played other fantastic games!



When it was time to go, we said goodbye to each other and I gave them a little present with a CD with all the photos from the party.

The next day, after we went to the church, Raluca, my Godmother (she is also my English teacher at the Children’s Palace), came to my house, too! We had a great day together. We had another cake. I ate a bit of it, but I didn’t like it at all. I liked more the other cake with Angelina.



My favorite things to do are to play on Webkinz (a cool website) and with my little sister, Miriam,



to talk with my friends on Yahoo! Mail and Messenger, to read books and to ride my bike and my scooter. My favorite subject is English. I also like Romanian. But I don’t like so much Maths and Music.

My favorite city is London.





But I like Paris, too!




















Name: Teodora Leon
Age: ten years old
Favorite colors: pink, purple, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, white, gray and brown
Unfavorite color: black
Favorite character: Angelina Ballerina
Best friends: Andreea, Teodora and Vlad
What I like to do: to play on Webkinz, to play with my sister and with my friends, to talk on Yahoo! Mail and Messenger, to read books and to ride my bike and my scooter
Favorite subjects: English and Romanian
Unfavorite subject: Maths
Favorite city: London
Favorite animals: cats, dolphins, rabbits and squirrels
Favorite flower: rose
Favorite insects: butterflies and ladybugs
Favorite websites: Angelina Ballerina, Club Penguin, Facebook, Fifi and the Flowertots, Horrid Henry, Jacqueline Wilson Club, Jeremy Strong Club, Moshi Monsters, SmallWorlds, The West, Webkinz, Wimpy Kid Club, Winx Club and Witch Club
What I hate: spiders, bats, rats, snakes, naughty kids, boring books and ugly bugs
Favorite teacher: Raluca (my Godmother)
Favorite magazines: Hello Kitty, Horseland, Strawberry Shortcake and Tinker Bell
Unfavorite magazines: all the magazines for boys (about cars, monsters and boring games)
Favorite book: I like all the books, actually, I mean the interesting ones...
Favorite shape: I like all of them, but my favorite shapes are the star and the heart
Favorite planet: Earth, of course (I live here)
Unfavorite planet: I don’t know... I think all the planets that are ugly and strange...

Comments