Skip to main content

Miriam's Birthday



Today is a special day: it’s Miriam’s birthday! I’m so happy that my little sister is four! The bad thing is that she is sick...I was sick, too, on my birthday! But we still celebrated this wonderful day with a chocolate cake and champagne with Tom and Jerry. Miriam was so happy! She really liked her cake, especially her gift (a Strawberry Shortcake swimming pool). It’s really cool!




I’m really happy to have such a wonderful sister! Maybe next week (when Miriam is going to be much better), we will go to a restaurant with Raluca and have more fun! Wouldn’t that be great? Happy Birthday, Miriam! I wish you a happy day!

Comments

  1. Raspund eu, Teodora, in locul lui Miriam care nu stie sa scrie si sa citeasca inca: Multumesc! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment