Skip to main content

Our Adventure in Wonderland by Teodora Leon



One day I was playing with my sister and friends. We were celabrating Andreea’s birthday. Everybody brought their bikes and Miriam brought her tricycle. Suddenly, I saw a big hole. “Look there! What is it?” I asked. “It’s a big hole. I wonder who made it.” Vlad said. “Let’s see it closer!” Teodora said. “Be careful, you could fall down!” Andreea said. But it was too late. Teodora fell into the big hole. “Teoooo! Where are you?” asked Miriam, scared. “Everybody, after Teodora!” I shouted. We let our bikes under a big tree and went after Teodora. While we were falling down we saw books and jars with jam around us. There was a bed and a piano, too! “I wonder where we are gonna land.” Vlad said, bored. Soon we landed on a floor. There was Teodora, too! “I know this place...” Teodora said, looking around. “Me, too!” Andreea said. “This place is familiar.” I said. “Look, there are some doors over there!” Miriam said, pointing to the doors. “One of them is little... like in a story that I read.” I said. I saw a table behind Vlad. “Hey, here’s a table. On the table there is a key!” Vlad said. “Let’s try to open one of the doors.” Teodora said. The key belonged to the little door. “We can’t enter through the door. It’s too little and we are big!” Andreea said. On the table a bottle appeared. “Magic...” Miriam said with wide eyes. “I wonder if this drink will help us to get smaller.” I said. Everybody drank a little bit from the bottle and we got smaller. “I’m feeling tiny!” Vlad said, smiling. “We are tiny, you, stupid!” Teodora said. “I’m not stupid!” Vlad said. “Stop fighting! Let’s open the door. Where is the key?” asked Andreea. “Oops, I forgot it on the table! Miriam, can you take it?” I asked. “Of course I can’t. I’m little, too!” Miriam said. Under the table was a piece of cake. “Try to eat this. Maybe you’ll get big again!” I said. Miriam ate a piece of cake and suddenly she got very big. “Good, now get the key, drink the potion and then give the key to us!” I shouted. Miriam did what I told her to do. We opened the door and we saw a familiar land. Me, Miriam and my friends were looking around. Suddenly, I realized where we were. “Guys, I think we are in Wonderland!” I shouted. “In Wonderland? That’s stupid! Wonderland doesn’t exist!” Vlad said. “How do you know that? Maybe Teox is right! This place looks just like Wonderland!” Teodora said. “Look, here’s Alice with The Hatter!” Andreea said. “Hello!” Miriam said, smiling. “Good afternoon...” Alice said. “...everyone!” There was another voice. In front of me, Chess apperead. He was wearing Hatter’s hat. “How dare you?” Hatter said and he took his hat from Chess’s head. “Welcome in our land! What’s your name?” asked Alice. “My name is Teox. This is my little sister, Miriam, and these are my friends, Andreea, Teodora and Vlad.” I said. “Nice to meet you! I think you know our story, don’t you?” asked The Hatter. “Oh, yes! We saw the film, too!” Vlad said. “Well, you know that Alice slew Jabberwocky. Now someone has to slay Wabberjocky, Jabberwocky’s brother.” Chess said. “We could slay Wabberjocky...” Teodora said. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! Why do we have to slay this monster?” Vlad said. “Well, we have to show the others that we are brave. Or maybe you don’t want, scaredy-cat?” Teodora said. Vlad’s face turned red and he said: “Don’t call me scaredy-cat! I’m gonna show you who is brave!” “Okay, stop fighting again! Now I think we need the Vorpal sword...” Andreea said. “Exactly! The Vorpal sword is in The White Queen’s castle. You have to take it quickly!” Alice said. Me with Alice, Andreea, Chess, Teodora, The Hatter and Vlad went to The White Queen’s castle. When we got there, there was no sign of anybody. The March Hare appeared scared. “March Hare! Thank goodness you are safe! What had happened?” asked The Hatter. “Wabberjocky kidnapped The White Queen, the White Rabbit and Bayard! He took them to the big volcano! Spoon...” March Hare said, looking at a spoon with big eyes. “But where is the Vorpal sword?” asked Alice. “Right here!” March Hare said, handing the sword to Alice. A big bird suddenly appeared. “Let’s climb on it!” Miriam said. When everybody climbed on the bird, we started to fly. After four minutes I saw the big volcano. Inside there were Wabberjocky sleeping and the rabbit, The Queen and the dog who were in a cage. Wabberjocky woke up and saw us. “So, here’s the Vorpal sword. You want to slay me just like you did to my brother, don’t you?” he asked. “I’m not gonna do that. They’re gonna!” Alice said, holding the sword to me. “Quickly, jump on him!” I said. Andreea, Miriam, Teodora and Vlad jumped on Wabberjocky to keep him down. Wabberjocky shouted: “Let me alone. I don’t want to end up like my brother!” “Too late! Off with your head!” I shouted and slew Wabberjocky. His head fell in the volcano and blood went out from the monster’s neck. “Blood... yellow blood!” Miriam said, looking at the blood, suprised. “Yellow blood? That’s disgusting!” Teodora said. “I like it! Yellow is my favourite colour!” Vlad said. The cage disappeared and everybody was now safe. “Thanks for everything!” The White Queen said. “You’re welcome! Now it’s time to go home!” I said. The queen made a wish and me with Miriam and my friends were back again in the park. The bicycles were still under the tree. “That was a wonderful adventure!” Andreea said. “Yeah!” Miriam said, happy. “You’re right, Andreea, you’re very right!” I said. It was a nice adventure and I was proud that I slew Wabberjocky. Of course, I couldn’t have done it without my sister and my best friends!
The End

Comments