Skip to main content

My Club Penguin Sticker Album (Part One)





Some weeks ago, I bought the Club Penguin Sticker Album. I don’t know what others think, but I know that Club Penguin isn’t just a website! It’s a virtual world where your penguin can have a lot of fun!



I think that many of you have this sticker album. In case you haven’t bought it yet, I am going to tell you what’s about in each page. You will find a lot of interesting information. Each sticker has a little story to tell... By the way, at the end of the story telling, you will find out a surprise! Until then... Enjoy reading!
Hello and welcome!



It doesn’t matter if you are new to the Club Penguin Island or you know it like the back of your flipper... Get ready to head off in a new adventure!
Party penguins and playful puffles, elite agents and powerful ninjas, courageous pirates and fascinating mermaids... They are all here! What are you waiting for? Turn the page and... the fun can start!
TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Post a Comment