Skip to main content

3 Years of Blogging





My blog’s birthday is on the 2nd of February! It’s 3 years old now! I can’t imagine this! I was only ten when I began to write my posts, though I didn’t know too many things about the Internet ... My blog helped me a lot! In the beginning, I only wrote about some of my adventures with my family and my friends. Soon, I started to write my very own stories with my favorite characters. After two years, I started to write book reviews about the latest books I’ve read.
Writing on my blog helped me to improve my language skills. I write on my blog because I enjoy it and I have a lot of fun! Everyone tells me that my blog is SUPER-AWESOME! And it is very surprising that in 3 years, my blog managed to get more than 40,000 views! Woo-hoo, way to go! But it doesn’t matter the views: it matters that everyone from everywhere can find out about my life and me!
I loved it when Mom bought me this lovely T-shirt with “It’s time to create your blog!” written on it! :)



Happy Birthday, my dear blog! :)
P.S. On the 4th of February, it’s my birthday! Hooray! Happy Birthday to me!!! :))



Comments

Post a Comment