Skip to main content

Club Penguin in Danger... by Teodora Leon



Dear Diary,
So, it seems that I’m your owner... Let me introduce myself! My name is Teodorutza (I know, it’s a silly name). I’m a pink penguin. I have pink hair and a blue jacket. I’ve just arrived in Club Penguin! I decided to start this new life with a diary (that’s you). I made a pretty good choice, didn’t I? Well, I don’t have so much to say... I’ll be back as soon as possible! :)

Dear Diary,
You will not believe, but I became an agent! Yes, I’m telling you the truth! I took a really simple test and I passed it! I had to run from a green square to a red one, to hide in a place (I didn’t have to be seen by two cameras) and I had to discover how to block a trap. Easy peasy, simple pimple! Now I am one cool agent! Who knows what other activities are there in Club Penguin... :)

Dear Diary,
Yesterday I found at the Dojo some ninja lessons. There was a list with the belts you get at each level. It sounded interesting, so I went to Sensei. He accepted me in the Ninja Club so I started the lessons. They aren’t so hard. The instructions are easy! There are some cards with different pictures and three important symbols (fire, snow and winter). The two players are picking two cards. The one with the “strongest” symbol wins. Fire beats snow, snow beats water and water beats fire. I know, I know, you may think that those are strange ninja lessons, but come on; we’re in Club Penguin World! At the moment, I have the white belt (the first one). I hope to get to the black belt (the last one) as soon as possible! :)

Dear Diary,
After some hard work, I got the black belt. But I had to fight with Sensei, so I could become a ninja... Well, it wasn’t the real Sensei... I think it was a robot or something like that... At the first fight, Sensei won, but at the second one, I won! So (drum roll), I won the ninja mask and I became a ninja! Cool, right? I also became a tour guide. At this tour guide test, you must answer some questions about Club Penguin. I didn’t know two, but I still got the tour guide hat. I was congratulated! I like Club Penguin! It’s really exciting!
P.S. Now that I’m an agent and a tour guide, I win every month some tokens: 350 for the agent thing and 250 for the tour guide thing (I hope I’m not wrong!). That’s 600 tokens per month! Can you imagine it? I’m getting rich! ;)

Dear Diary,
Yes! YES!!! I’m the happiest and the luckiest penguin in the whole world!!! You will never guess what happened today!!! Let me tell you every little part of this event...
I was walking in Club Penguin, when I saw a big crowd of penguins in front of The Stage. Some important penguins were looking for some actors and actresses for a new play. I came closer to listen. “Ladies and gentle-penguins, we are pleased to offer you something really interesting... Soon there is going to be a new play in Club Penguin!” one of the penguins said. Everyone was waiting excitedly for the name of the play... “The play is called “Herbert’s Revenge”. You all know who Herbert is.” the penguin continued. Everyone nodded... except for me! I raised my hand (like at school... kind of awkward!) and I asked who is this Herbert. “Looks like you’re new to Club Penguin... Herbert is a bad polar bear. He once attacked Club Penguin. Luckily, some brave agents took care of Herbert and locked him in the Icy Mountains.” the penguin told me and pointed at the big mountains next to the Club Penguin Village. “What does Herbert look like?” I asked. I was totally curious. A penguin next to me showed a picture with a big (I mean, BIG!) polar bear. “That’s Herbert!”. I was surprised. It looked a bit... scary! But I had a relief when I remembered that Herbert was locked tight in the mountains (I don’t know how, maybe in a cave...)! “So, we’re looking for a actor or an actress to play the agent role. If you think you’re good at acting, you can come to say something and to pretend that you’re part of a film... Find the actor in you! We will pick the best actor to play the agent role, all right?” the important penguin said. All the penguins (including me) entered The Stages. Those kind of “rehearsals” lasted for MANY hours and the worst part is that, I was the last one!!! But, the best part is that... (drum roll)... I WAS THE ONE PICKED TO PLAY THE AGENT ROLE!!! Can you imagine??? There are SOOOO many penguins in this world... I can’t just imagine that I was the one picked!!! Well, to tell the truth, I had a pretty, big success in acting... But you know what is the REALLY BEST part? I WILL MEET THE CLUB PENGUIN PERSONALITIES!!! Okay, okay, deep breath, deep breath... Wait, why am I talking about “deep breath”??? THIS IS REALLY A COOL EXPERIENCE!!! :D

Dear Diary,
It’s so hard to be an actor... I have to wake up very early to go to rehearsals... I try to be as good as possible. The important penguin says that I’m doing well, so that is a good sign that I’m doing the right thing! :) There is another penguin with a Herbert costume. He comes on stage and pretends that he scares some penguins (and the personalities, too!). I’m the agent so that means I have the important role. I save the Club Penguin Village from Herbert’s evil claws... It’s a pity that all of this is just a play. If only I could save the Club Penguin in the “real life”... I will be famous! :)
P.S. Tomorrow I will meet the Club Penguin personalities!!! Isn’t it great??? :D

Dear Diary,
Something horrible happened!!! The... The Club Penguin personalities... DISAPPEARED!!! I went to The Stages to meet Captain Rockhopper, DJ Cadence (my favorite!), Gary, Aunt Arctic and Rookie (the personalities) when I saw the important penguin sitting sadly on a bench. I went to him and asked him what happened. He told me that the REAL Herbert kidnapped the personalities!!! I was totally shocked... Who would have known that Herbert was watching TV yesterday and found out about the new play? He got out from his cave to have a REAL revenge!... In this morning, when the personalities arrived, Herbert got out from behind the stage, got them and left, scaring the penguins in his way... “We’re ruined!!! TOTALLY RUINED!” the important penguin said. I thought for a moment... What if...? No! “Wait!!!” I said. The important penguin looked at me. “I could save them!” I said with two big eyes. “You? Nobody can’t fight with Herbert!” the IP (important penguin) said. “Come on! I’m the agent who saves the personalities, right?” I said. “That’s just a play, Teodorutza! I’m talking danger here!” the IP said. “I don’t care! I desperately want to save Club Penguin from Herbert... especially when the personalities are in danger!” I said. I didn’t wait for any answer so I rushed back to my house. I went to my wardrobe and took my agent costume. Oh, yeah! This case is on! Wish me luck! ;)

Dear Diary,
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a famous penguin!!! I saved the personalities!!! Let me tell you what happened...
So, I was chasing Herbert on the Icy Mountains. Man, he was running so fast! Anyway, Herbert entered his cave. So did I! I hid behind a rock and watched Herbert. He locked the personalities in a big cage. He said: “Now, you little penguins! Nobody will find you here!”. Herbert did his evil laugh. I came out of the rock and said: “Not so fast, Herbert! You will not do anything to them!”. Herbert looked at me with two BIG eyes. He looked really scary... But I tried to be brave! I used my agent moves to get to the cage. I took the key and freed the personalities (OMG, they looked at me with big respect!). I went with them in a corner of the cave. Herbert was approaching. I ran out of ideas... I really didn’t know what to do! Luckily, one of the personalities whispered to me (I don’t which of them): “You see that button on the top of the wall? Herbert doesn’t even know about it! We’ve hidden it well! If you push it, Herbert will be trapped in a cage... FOREVER! Try to push it, while we will distract Herbert, okay?”. I think it was a female voice. It couldn’t be Aunt Arctic... Could it be DJ Cadence? Wow, my favorite personality just talked with me! Cool! :)
Anyway, I did what I have been told! The personalities distracted Herbert. DJ Cadence put some disco music (go, DJ!), Gary made a quick experiment which made some smoke (seriously, an experiment right now?), Aunt Arctic threw some wool (from where?) to Herbert, Rookie made his silly dance in the air, making Herbert dizzy. Captain Rockhopper impressed me the most! He started to sing a pirate song: “Ahoy, there, me hearties!/Let’s have some parties!/I’m the terror of the seven seas/I scare everybody, even the bees!/My dear ship, The Migrator, follows me wherever I go/I can do many things, so let’s have a big show!”. Man, he is the best singing-captain I ever saw! :)
In all this time, I went to the button without being observed. I made a long and big jump and I got to push the button. Suddenly, a big cage appeared. Herbert was trapped! Club Penguin was safe! To my surprise, the IP came out from nowhere and said: “Marvelous! Excellent! Bravo! This is the best play I’ve ever seen!!!”. I was confused. “What... How... When...” I started, but I was interrupted. “Well, I couldn’t stay in the village doing nothing. I decided to go with my crew to film all of this! This is going to be the most wonderful play in the history of Club Penguin!!! The real Herbert attacks Club Penguin! Yes, the audience will be very pleased with this show. You, Teodorutza, are the best agent I have ever seen or heard of! Also, you REALLY saved the whole world of Club Penguin from Herbert’s evil claws!” the IP said. I was the most happiest penguin in the whole world!!! I couldn’t believe this! I... WAS... FAMOUS!!! Yes, that’s what I’m talking about! ;)
The personalities hugged me (they even gave me a background with a picture of them!!!), ALL the penguins from Club Penguin clapped and cheered, Cena12121 (you know him, right?) put me in The Team Club Penguin Cheats (awesome!) and Herbert was pretty locked in the Icy Mountains! Yep, that’s a REALLY good end! I rock!!! :)
The End
P.S. Visit the Club Penguin website (www.clubpenguin.com) and Cena12121’s blog (www.teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com)! :)

Comments