Skip to main content

My Penguin’s Life on Club Penguin by Teodora Leon



Do you have an account on Club Penguin? You do? That’s good. I have one, too! I think that the Club Penguin website is the best! I really enjoy playing different games on my account. I haven’t heard of Club Penguin until a friend of mine told me about it. I decided that it would be cool to have an account, too! So, let’s start with the beginning:
My penguin is pink. It has a silly name (I don’t want to say it!). When I made my account and had a tour of the Club Penguin World, it was really nice... I can’t remember the places that were presented to me and the other new penguins, but I know that they were (and they still are) really awesome! I remember it right: the tour guide told us at the end that there are a lot of personalities in Club Penguin. You might know them: Rockhopper, Sensei, DJ Cadence (my favorite!), Gary, Aunt Arctic, Rookie... There is also a famous Club Penguin Band. I haven’t met any of these personalities, but I wish I could... It would be great to have the free backgrounds with them! :)
Okay, if you’re new and you want to know how to use a Club Penguin account, you can use this “tour guide”. For a completed guide, use the Club Penguin Blog. Here is a blog that I follow (I think it’s the best for any Club Penguin member...): www.teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com (made by Cena12121). :)
All right... for a first step you can choose to be a member or not. If you want to be a member, you must pay some money per month. I know it isn’t cool to pay, but it’s fun to be a member: you can do a lot of things that nonmembers can’t do... I’m not a member (grrrr!). After this step, you get a house (I’m not sure that if it’s free or not). The nonmembers get (or buy) a simple house (boring) and the members get (or buy) a nice, big house (they can decorate it how they want... you can also put some music!). After buying a house, it’s time to buy... Puffles! What are Puffles? They are the perfect pets for any kind of penguin (even Rockhopper has one!). There are more types of Puffles: pink, purple, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, white, brown and black. The nonmembers can get only the red and blue Puffles and the members can get all of them (it’s not fair!).
Next, you can start being a tour guide, a ninja fighter or a secret agent (you can be all of them). If you want to be a ninja fighter, you must go to the Dojo. In that place is Sensei. You must ask him the permission to be a ninja fighter (he will always say yes...). Then, you start to fight with other penguins so you can earn belts. These belts help you. Once you get a new belt, you reach a new level! The order is... I don’t know it quite right... The only thing I know is that the first belt is white and the last one is black. Once you get the black belt, you must fight Sensei to become ninja fighter. It’s really easy, you can defeat Sensei in only five minutes (I forgot to mention: these ninja fights are with special cards, you don’t really fight...). When you defeat Sensei, you get a ninja mask and... welcome to Ninja Club! You can play Card-Jitsu whenever you want! If you are a member, you can become a Fire Ninja and a Water Ninja!... I think that soon is going to be a Snow Ninja, or something like that... For more information, look on the Club Penguin Blog!
To become a tour guide it’s really simple. You just have to answer some questions about Club Penguin and you get a tour guide hat. You can give tours to penguin whenever you like!
The exciting part is when you become an agent. You must take a test in a room. You must run from a square to an another as fast as you can (easy-peasy), to hide somewhere so you cannot be find by the cameras (not so easy) and to block a trap using a snowball (simple-pimple). If you have good results, you become a secret agent. It’s really cool! You can do different kind of missions. My favorite mission was the one with Herbert, the bad polar bear...
There are lot of events on Club Penguin: Halloween and Christmas parties (my favorites), The Fair and other little parties to celebrate different kind of things. Don’t forget the “Happy Birthday, Club Penguin” party! It’s the best!!! I think that it’s on the 23rd of October, I’m not so sure about that...
The last things to say is that you can play a lot of games, earn stamps, go in missions, parcitipate at cool contests and decorate your house how you like. You can also buy clothes (only members, actually), backgrounds and pins. You can also buy some free clothes and special masks with codes (use the blog). I’ve bought a hoodie (it’s really great) and a Haloween pumpkin mask.
That’s all the information I can give you about Club Penguin... I don’t know what else to say. I’m going to present you shortly something about the personalities later... Now, let’s start to describe... ME! :)
So... (I told you that I’m not going to say my name)... I’m a cute penguin! :D I’m a pink one. I look like this: I have pink hair with a little black hat on my head and a purple hoodie. I have a Puffle Background and an England Flag Pin. I have a simple house (I hate this!) and two Puffles: a red and a blue one. The red one is Ruby and the blue one is Sky. I’m an agent, a ninja fighter and a tour guide, too! It’s really fun to be an agent and a tour guide because you win money every month! :) My favorite game is Pizzatron 3000. I’m really good at it! :D I also like playing Card-Jitsu with Sensei or any other penguin. There’s no need to tell you ALL about my penguin’s life. I think it’s enough to know the important things of Club Penguin. Am I right or wrong? :) If you want to know more about my penguin, find me on CP (my friends know my name).
Now, before saying goodbye, I’m going to tell you (quickly) something about each personality:
Rockhopper: He is the captain of The Migrator Ship and he has a red Puffle, too! He is a red penguin with a captain hat and a long, black beard.
Sensei: He is the oldest penguin in all the Club Penguin (I think...). He is the master of ninja. He wears a strange hat (hi-hi-hi!) and a white beard with a little moustache. He is a grey penguin (cool). Sometimes you can see him dressed with a Fire Ninja or a Water Ninja costume.
DJ Cadence (go DJ!): She is a pink penguin with purple hair and headphones. She wears two bracelets and a scarf. She is the best DJ in the whole Club Penguin (and the single one, too... ha-ha-ha!). She knows how to get the party started!
Gary: A scientist penguin (sorry, Gary, but I hate Science! I’m kidding! :D)... He is a blue penguin with glasses and a science costume.
Aunt Arctic: Gary’s best friend. She is a green penguin with a pink... a pink... (kind of hat, I don’t know what actually to say)... and glasses, too!
Rookie: A silly penguin with sunglasses and a silly hat (green penguin).
The Club Penguin Band: There are four members: red, yellow, green and blue penguins... They sing good...
Okay... I have presented you everything I know about CP. For more information, use Cena12121’s blog. Bye, bye! Visit www.clubpenguin.com. ;)

Comments