Skip to main content

My Club Penguin Sticker Album (Part Two)

A week from a penguin’s life



- Monday, 09:15 A.M. – It bit! I think it’s a big one...



- Monday, 06:00 P.M. – A little octopus and some hot sauce... That’s all! The. Best. Pizza.



- Tuesday, 11:30 A.M. – I am getting ready for the first tour of the day!



- Tuesday, 02:15 P.M. – My favorite fluffy friends are waiting for me at the Pet Shop.



- Wednesday, 08:20 A.M. – Attention! I am the master of carts!



- Thursday, 03:00 P.M. – Today I was a successful lifeguard! I saved 87 penguins!



- Friday, 08:10 A.M. – How exciting! I have no idea who is going to win the race...



- Friday, 01:45 P.M. – Let’s meet and drink the best coffee on the Club Penguin Island!



- Saturday, 11:45 A.M. – The sea is beautiful today! Let’s catch some waves!



- Saturday, 05:45 P.M. – Party in my igloo! Let’s make noise!



- Sunday, 03:10 P.M. – All this work was successful! Finally, I’m a ninja!



TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments