Skip to main content

Club Penguin Cheats

Here are some Club Penguin Cheats... You can find links about Club Penguin that might help you! :)
First of all, visit Club Penguin! Waddle around and meet new friends! :)
Second, read Cena12121's Blog! :)



There is another blog that sometimes I read it: Saraapril's Blog! :)



(Sadly, Billybob



and Happy77



left the Club Penguin Team... :( The new members of the team are Businessmoose



and Polo Field...)



Third, find more information about Club Penguin on the Club Penguin Wiki! :) And don't forget to watch all the Club Penguin videos on Youtube! :)
Looking for codes? This site can help you: the Free Club Penguin Codes! :)
Speaking of codes, I promised you that I am going to tell you the surprise you can get from this sticker album. In every sticker pack,



you can find a code on the back of a sticker. Go to "Unlock Items Online"



and unlock prizes!
Everyone knows that if you want to buy all the puffles, you need to be a member... Well, how come that my house is full of colorful puffles?



That's right, you had guessed! I used codes to unlock the Treasure Book,



so I could get the puffles! Cool, am I right or wrong? :)
Here are all my dear little puffles:





















Oh, I almost forgot: I found on Youtube some HILLARIOUS videos, all of them made by Tazboi!



OMG, they are so cool! I love 'em! All of them! Check them out: CPBroadcast (that spreads the joy... and the pie, of course! :) )



Those are some of the Club Penguin Cheats... To find out more cheats ----> Cena12121's Blog. Check his funny pictures and special dances... :)



















































Waddle on, penguins! :)

Comments

Post a Comment