Skip to main content

Angelina’s Diary – The Prima Ballerina by Teodora Leon




Angelina has an exciting life! She goes to a wonderful ballet school, she has a lot of friends (and some enemies, too – eek!) and a lovely ballet teacher. When Miss Lilly sends Angelina to a new ballet school for better dancers, the little mouseling gets excited! But will she manage to show her new ballet teacher (and the jury, too – gulp!) her talent and become a prima ballerina? Dance with Angelina in this story!

Chapter one – The Beginning of An Adventure
Dear Diary,

My name is Angelina Mouseling. I am eight years old and my favorite color is pink. I live in Chipping Cheddar with my parents and my little sister, Polly.
Sometimes I think that I am one of the luckiest mouselings in the whole world! Why? Well, I go to a wonderful ballet school where I have a lovely ballet teacher. Her name is Miss Lilly. She calls her students “darlinks”. I love her!
I started to go to ballet lessons when I was only five! My grandmother took me to see “The Cindermouse Ballet”. I saw Serena Silvertail, one of the best ballerinas from the whole of Mouseland! From that moment on, I had a dream: to become a ballerina. I begged for a whole month for a ribbon, a tutu and some ballet shoes. Finally, my mom agreed with this “dancing-ballet” idea.
There have been three years of practicing ballet. Miss Lilly says that I am a good ballerina. But I don’t want to be a good ballerina... I want to be a prima one! I could travel to many countries to meet kings, queens and famous mouselings and to give autographs to all my fans! Imagine!
At my ballet school, I made four friends: Alice Nimbletoes, Felicity Longwhiskers, Flora Greyfur and William Longtail. Alice is my BESTEST friend!



We do everything together, from dancing ballet to having sleepover parties! Cool, right?



Because you’re my tippy-top secret diary, I can tell you all my secrets... and my own adventures! Now, I don’t have anything else to say... I’ll be back soon with stories to tell!

Chapter two – A Fight and Some Great News
Dear Diary,

I have something absolutely-positively to tell!!! You will never guess what had happened. Not in a million or a trillion years!!! So, today I went to Miss Lilly’s Ballet School with Alice. I was ready for a new ballet lesson... a new opportunity to show my talent! When I arrived, the two Pinkpaws (my 100% horrible and terrible enemies!) appeared in front of Alice and I. Their names are Penelope and Priscilla. They are so rude and they never let me alone! I super-hate them! “Well, well, look who we have here: Missy Prissy Angelina Loser-ling!” Penelope said. Priscilla smiled. I was angry. “It’s Angelina Mouseling, you... Blackpaws!” I said. I wanted to kill them, right in that moment!!! “Oh, stop it, you, Angelina, baby. You know that we’re smarter and cuter than you! And by the way, we heard that Miss Lilly had chosen one of her students to go to a new school to become a prima ballerina. We are completely sure that the chosen ballerina is not... YOU!” Priscilla said. Penelope started to laugh. I was totally speechless! How dare they say something like that? What’s their problem? I never did something bad to them! Are they jealous on me because I’m a talented ballerina and they’re not??? Well, believe me, but they have gone way too much... The two Pinkpaws have been terrorizing me for three years!!! It’s not so easy to listen to two stupid mouselings... Because I lost my temper, I started to hit and punch Penelope and Priscilla... really hard! Alice was looking at our fight with two big eyes. In fact, all the students, including Felicity, Flora and William, had come around to watch us. I didn’t care what others thought about me (that I’m crazy to have a fight with the two “perfect” Pinkpaws etc). I wanted to teach Penelope and Priscilla a valuable lesson!
I remained like a statue when Miss Lilly came into the dance room. It was kind of strange to see three ballerinas, one hitting and two standing on the floor like some babies, fighting in a ballet school with rules to be respected (Rule number 123: Ballerinas are educated, so no fights, no shouting or shrieking.). Penelope and Priscilla were crying like 2-year old mouselings. “Miss Lilly!!! Angelina is being mean!” the two Pinkpaws shouted. “I’ll have a little talk with Angelina after our ballet lessons.” Miss Lilly said. I looked at Alice. She looked right into my eyes and, I don’t know how, but she understood what I was thinking: I was... dead! At the ballet lessons, I couldn’t concentrate. I was too scared... What happened if Miss Lilly did get mad at me and say that “Prima ballerinas are not only talented; they are educated, too!” My tummy rumbled and tumbled all over again and my whiskers were trembling. My brilliant pirouettes and my grand tippy-top steps were now too hard to be made...
When the ballet lesson finished and all the students left, I still remained in the dance room. Miss Lilly was talking with Miss Quaver, but I knew that sooner or later she would turn to me and, who knows, tell me that I’m not that kind of “perfect mouseling”. Alice was waiting for me outside. I know that she is a great friend! In exactly five minutes, Miss Lilly finished her conversation with the pianist and went in front of me. I didn’t look at her; I looked at the floor, with a tiny tear rolling down on my cheek. “Angelina, darlink, whatever is the matter?” Miss Lilly said. Whatever is the matter? What kind of question is this? She should ask me: “Did the two Pinkpaws annoy you?” or “Did you know that you did a great thing by hitting the two sisters? They really needed it!” But, because I am a REALLY educated mouseling, I said: “I’m sorry, Miss Lilly, for what I have done. I just lost my temper when the twins started to annoy me... as usual!” “As usual? You mean that Penelope and Priscilla annoyed you for many times?” Miss Lilly asked, with two big eyes. Didn’t she know about that? “Actually, the word is “terrorized”, not “annoyed”, and, yes, the twins never let me alone since I got in your school, Miss Lilly!” I said. There, I told her all my problems. Can you imagine that she never knew about the conflict between me and Penelope and Priscilla? Actually, it was me who never told Miss Lilly this because I didn’t want her to suffer the entire “Pinkpaws problem”... My ballet teacher thought for a moment or two, then said: “Why did you start to hit the twins? Had there been a reason?” I thought; so, they told me “Loser-ling”, I told them “Blackpaws”; the “smarter and cuter than you” part... Then, I remembered... “They told me that you have chosen a ballerina to go to a new school so she can become a prima dancer! They also told me that they are 100% sure that the chosen mouseling is definitely not me!” I said. Miss Lilly looked at me. Her frown turned into a smile. “Angelina, darlink, did you really believe in what the twins said?” Miss Lilly said, almost laughing. Well, yeah! I know that Mrs. Pinkpaws gets the “latest news” from Miss Lilly (but I don’t know how)... Miss Lilly looked right into my eyes and said: “I wanted to keep this as a surprise, but... Angelina, you are the chosen ballerina to go to a new school! Your talent... your true talent can surely rise to show everyone that you can become a prima dancer!” I was absolutely-positively speechless! “The new school is in Dacovia, at Camembert Academy. Give this to your new ballet teacher, one of my friends.” Miss Lilly said, handing me a golden envelope.



Was I Angelina Mouseling from Miss Lilly’s Ballet School (Chipping Cheddar), going to Camembert Academy (Dacovia)??? It was too hard to believe!!! I just hugged Miss Lilly, thanked her and rushed outside to smell the fresh air...

Chapter three – Leaving Chipping Cheddar Behind
Dear Diary,

Outside I met Alice (you know she was waiting for me)... and Felicity, Flora and William, too! “So, what happened? Did Miss Lilly say something?” Alice asked. All my friends came around me to listen. I was very happy. I wanted to jump up and down for a thousand times!!! “Come on, tell us!” Felicity said. “Seriously, you are a really breath-taking mouseling...” Flora said. I smiled. “You will never believe, but Miss Lilly told me that... I will go to a new school in Dacovia!!!” I said. Everyone shouted happily. Alice hugged me like a true best friend, Felicity and Flora danced around us and William patted me on the back with a cheeky smile on his face. “Why are we staying lolly-gagging here? It’s time to celebrate Angelina’s big success at...” William said. “... Mrs. Thimble’s General Store!” the girls and I shouted. We started to laugh. “Should I take some cheesy mints... or cheesy pops?” Alice asked. I rolled my eyes. Alice is crazy after sweets. She has been practicing gymnastics at a gymnastic school for three years, without eating something sweet! Imagine! Now, because she progressed a lot in gymnastics, Mrs. Nimbletoes let Alice to eat some sweets (but not a lot!)... “We will all take ice creams. I will buy you some cheesy mints and cheesy pops, okay? I’ve got loads of money in my ballet bag.” I said. “Thank you very much, Angelina! I’ll pay you back!” Alice said. I smiled. That’s what friends are for, right? After that, we went straight ahead to Mrs. Thimble’s General Store...
I bought a strawberry ice cream (and two bags with the cheesy mints and pops for Alice), Alice bought an ice cream with mint flavor and chocolate chips on the top, Felicity and Flora, chocolate ones, and William, a vanilla one. “There you go, my sweeties.” Mrs. Thimble said, giving us the yummy ice creams. “Is there something you celebrate?” Mrs. Thimble asked, seeing our big smiles. “Why, of course! It’s Angelina’s big success! Miss Lilly send her to a new school in Dacovia to become a prima ballerina!” Alice said. “How lovely! Why, Dacovia is far away from Chipping Cheddar. I hope you will visit us often, Angelina, dear!” Mrs. Thimble said. For a moment, I stopped licking my delicious ice cream. Gosh, I forgot that going to a new school means... leaving Chipping Cheddar behind! “Um... Yes, I will... come to Chipping Cheddar... v-very often, indeed! Um, goodbye, Mrs. Thimble, and thank you for everything!” I said. “Anytime, my dearies, anytime!” Mrs. Thimble said.
My friends and I went into the park. We sat on a bench, under a tree. For some minutes, it was complete silence. We were licking our ice creams very slow. Alice started to talk: “You know, Angelina... It’s nothing bad going to Dacovia... I know you will miss Chipping Cheddar, but like Mrs. Thimble said, you will visit us often, right?” I knew Alice was trying to be good, so I gently patted her on the back. “You’re right, Alice! In the summer, Christmas and Easter holidays I will come to Chipping Cheddar. We will spend time together! I’m completely sure that I will miss everyone: Miss Lilly and her ballet school, Mrs. Thimble’s General Store, Miller’s Pond... my cottage! I have to tell Mom and Dad the news. They will have to talk with Miss Lilly about arrangements in Dacovia and so on...” I said. “Oh, come on, Angelina. I thought that we are in the park to have fun, not to say what sad things we think...” Felicity said. I took this as a joke. “After we finish our ice creams, I suggest playing a game of hide-and-seek!” Flora said, twirling in front of us. Her ice cream fell. Flora looked at her chocolate ice cream with two big eyes. We started to laugh. After a while, Flora joined us in our laugh, too! It’s a decision: having best friends is AWESOME!
I was back home at seven o’clock! To my surprise, Mom came to me and hugged me. “Miss Lilly called me and told me the great news; I’m so proud of you, my dear!” she said. I was happy and a bit sad at the same time... I was happy that Miss Lilly had chosen me to go in “the next steps” (this proves that I’m a talented dancer!), but I was sad because I had to move in Dacovia. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could replace my favorite village, Chipping Cheddar. It might be small, but, come on, it’s the place where my grandparents, my parents, my sister and I were born! It’s kind of, well, a special place for me... You got to understand me! “Mom, we have to make TONS of arrangements!” I said. “Don’t you worry about that, Angelina! We have arranged everything!” Mom said. I was speechless! “While you were with your friends, your dad and I looked on Cheese-Finder to find more about Dacovia. It’s a pretty big city and Camembert Academy is right into the centre of it. We looked for houses, too! We found a nice, big house, which is ten minutes away from your ballet school. It was for sale! We called the owner and talked with him. He told us that it is fine to buy the house! Aren’t you happy, Angelina?” Mom asked. I looked right into my mom’s eyes. She had done all of this... for me? “Yes, Mom, I’m very happy... Aren’t you going to miss Chipping Cheddar and our cottage?” I asked. Mom looked at the walls of the kitchen. This house belonged to my grandparents, too! It was a bit old, you know! “Why, of course I will miss our house and our village! But, I promise you, Angelina: in holidays we will be back here. You will meet your friends and you will go again to Mrs. Thimble’s General Store.” Mom said. “And Miller’s Pond!” I said. Mom chuckled. “Yes, and Miller’s Pond, too!” she said. Without even realizing, Dad came into the kitchen. “Hello, Angelina! I bought some strawberry champagne to celebrate your success!” he said. I smiled. Strawberry champagne was my favorite! I felt very important and appreciated... “Miss Lilly told us that we can leave Chipping Cheddar in two days.” Mom said. Gosh, I had to pack a lot! “I’d better go to my room. There are lots to take!” I said. Mom and Dad laughed. I rushed into my room. I had to prepare for my new life...
On Monday morning (the day of leaving), all my friends and my neighbors came to say goodbye to me. My grandparents were there, too! They were in charge to take care of our cottage. Mrs. Thimble came in front of me and gave me a big bag of sweeties (Alice was looking with two HUGE eyes at the bag). “Here you are, dear! Those are for the trip!” Mrs. Thimble said. “Thank you very much!” I said. I put my sweets next to my luggage.
Alice, Felicity, Flora and William came to me, hugged me and gave me a book called “Dreamer Ballerina” by Sarah Rubin. “We hope you will like this book!” Alice said. I looked at my best friends and said: “Thank you so much for this lovely surprise! I will totally miss you! But, don’t worry, we will always be together, right? We will talk on Cheddar-Book and on Cheesenger. We also have our phones!” I showed my Mousie Phone, giggling. My friends showed their phones, giggling, too!
After that, Miss Lilly came, too! She looked at me and said: “Goodbye, Angelina! I’ll miss you very much! I know you will become a wonderful prima ballerina!” I hugged Miss Lilly. I wanted to cry, but I remained calm. After all, it was not a “goodbye-forever” part...
Right then, Mrs. Pinkpaws came with her ugly daughters, Penelope and Priscilla (eek!). “Stop in the name of the law!” she said. Seriously, she takes TOO much care of the twins! “This little brat had an undeserved fight with my wonderful daughters. They should go to Camembert Academy, not her!” Mrs. Pinkpaws continued, pointing at me. How rude! Mom and Dad gave a fierce look at the Pinkpaws family, but I resolved the problem quite easily. “Mrs. Pinkpaws, in case you didn’t know: your daughters are the most horrible mouselings in the whole of the universe! I suggest you to take care of their attitude, not my life!” I said and went in the car. Mom and Dad did the same thing. The Pinkpaws were absolutely-positively shocked. They deserved it!
I waved all my friends goodbye and then, Dad started the engine. The car started to move. I opened the car window and shouted (like a maniac): “I WILL MISS YOU ALL! I’LL BE BACK SOON!” I gave one last look to Chipping Cheddar. I felt that, sooner or later, I will be back to my friends...

Chapter four – A New City, A New House and School... A New Life!
Dear Diary,

The trip lasted for ten hours! Imagine! But I didn’t get bored; I read books (I wanted to keep “Dreamer Ballerina” for Dacovia) and I played on my Mousie-Phone. I also looked outside to see the marvelous scenery. There were fields full of sunflowers and big trees with singing birds in them.
Because we left on Monday morning, at nine o’clock, we arrived in Dacovia in the evening, at seven o’clock. The owner of the house greeted us. “Welcome to Dacovia... and your new home!” he said. I looked at the house. It was quite big! “This house was mine some years ago, but I moved with my family, so I put it to sale. I... I hope you will like it!” the owner continued. “Why, it’s splendid! Thank you very much, Mr. Topknot!” Mom said. Huh, what a silly name!
Mom, Polly and I entered the house, while Dad still talked with Mr. Topknot. The house has ten rooms! Imagine! There are a living room, a guest room, a practical kitchen, two bathrooms, my room, Polly’s room, my parents’ room, a workroom (with a computer etc) and a room with old things. I decided to throw away the old things from the room and practice there ballet! It’s a good idea, right? The house also has a big garden! To tell the truth, I like my new house, but I still missed my old one. I was sitting on my bed in my room, when Polly came to see me! “Yahoo, Angelina! I love this new house! There is enough place to play and to have FUN! You are going to a new ballet school where you can become a prima ballerina! Oh, Angelina, isn’t it great?” Polly said. I smiled, took Polly’s hands and twirled with her around the room. “Yes, Polly, it’s great! I’m telling you: a new city means... a new life to start!” I said.



Chapter five – Meeting The New Ballet Teacher and The New Classmates
Dear Diary,

Today was the big day! I went to Camembert Academy! Can you imagine? Mom and Dad still have their jobs: Mom sewing and Dad writing for “The Mouseland Gazette” (he sends articles on Cheesenger: themouselandgazette@yahoo.com). Polly goes to a new kindergarten.
I woke up early in the morning. Mom prepared me Cheddar cheese pies (my favorite!). Polly ate milk with cereals and she made A LOT of mess! Mom was not so pleased with that. I wanted to help her, but Mom told me: “No, thanks, Angelina! You can’t be late on your first day at Camembert Academy!” She was right... I hugged Mom and Dad (Dad was eating his tenth cookie!), blew a kiss to my dear little sister and then, rushed outside. I took my green bike and rode to Camembert Academy... The golden envelope was in my ballet bag...
When I arrived, I saw many unknown students. I was feeling a bit sick and I wanted to go home. I missed Alice, Felicity, Flora and William soooo much! I hoped for cool friends and a lovely ballet teacher... just like Miss Lilly!
I entered the Camembert Academy. The hall was HUGE! There was an enormous crystal chandelier right above me! I accidentally bumped into a girl with a yellow dress. Her books fell down. “Oh, I’m so sorry. Here, let me help you!” I said and I started to pick up the books. “It’s okay. Are you a new student?” the girl asked me. “Yes, I just arrived today. By the way, my name is Angelina.” I said. “Pleased to meet you. I’m Gracie. Are you looking for someone?” Gracie asked me. She seemed a really nice girl... “Well, sort of... I need to find a teacher called Miss Mimi.” I said. “Gosh, that’s my ballet teacher! That means we’re going to be classmates! I’m so happy about that! Right now, Miss Mimi is busy, but we will have a ballet class with her in exactly fifteen minutes! You will meet her then!” Gracie said. I smiled. I was absolutely-positively happy that I had a new nice friend... “Goodness me, where are my manners? You have got to meet my other friends! You’re going to like them!” Gracie said. She grabbed my hand and took me to a group with another girl and two boys. “Guys, this is my new friend, Angelina. This is her first time at Camembert Academy, but the great news are that we are all going to be classmates with her!” Gracie said. The second girl came in front of me and said: “I’m Viki. It’s soooo amazing to have a new friend!” Viki said. “This is A.J., a professional hip-hop dancer, and this is Marco. He loves music!” Gracie said, presenting me the boys. A.J. and Marco made a bow, which was kind of funny and silly. “Hello, welcome to our club!” they said. I was surprised! Was I already in a club? That was... GREAT! “I hope you will feel great at Camembert Academy! And I’m sure you will love Miss Mimi! She’s the best teacher from the whole school!” Gracie said. “You know what’s cool about Miss Mimi? She teaches us ballet, but she is good at hip-hop and jazz, too! She also likes to listen to pop and rock music!” Viki said. “If you do a mistake, Miss Mimi never gets mad. She is kind to all of us!” A.J. said. “Come on, guys, let’s take Angelina to our class. By the way, the lesson is about to start...” Marco said. My new friends took me to the dance room.
The dance room was almost like the old one: nice and spacious. Miss Mimi was in the room, preparing the music for the ballet lesson. She was tall and slim and she was wearing a purple dress. When she saw me, Miss Mimi said: “Why, hello, there, sweetie! I guess you’re the new student; am I right or wrong?” “Good morning, Miss Mimi! Yes, I am the new student. I come from Chipping Cheddar, from Miss Lilly’s Ballet School. My old ballet teacher gave me this. It’s for you!” I said, giving Miss Mimi the golden envelope. Miss Mimi took it and read it. After she finished, she looked at me and then, at the class, and said: “My dear students, from this day on, you will have a new classmate! Her name is Angelina Mouseling. I want you all to be kind and helpful with her, all right?” Miss Mimi said. All the students nodded. “Good. Today, at our ballet lessons, we will watch Angelina how she dances. After that, I’m going to teach you some new ballet steps for new dances! As you know, you’re here in this dance room so you can become prima dancers! It’s no time for lolly-gagging here! We will have ballet lessons all the summer! At the beginning of the autumn, there is going to be a talent competition, for ballet dancers, of course! One of you is going to win a trophy and... well, become a prima dancer! So, all I have to say is: Practice, practice and practice!” Miss Mimi said. Gosh, I can’t go to Chipping Cheddar in the summer holiday...
“Okay, Angelina, I will start the music. Remember: Dancing means fun! When you have fun, that’s when you dance perfect!” Miss Mimi said. Miss Lilly never told us something like that... Anyway, I didn’t have time to think of anything else because right then, ballet music started. I suddenly started to dance like I was on a stage. I twirled all around the dance room and made wonderful pirouettes. I was feeling great! When the music stopped, Miss Mimi said: “Well done, Angelina! I have got to say: you were born to dance! Of course, coming to ballet lessons all over the summer is not going to hurt. I will teach you some steps which will make the jury from the competition fascinated!” Miss Mimi said. I was thrilled! My first ballet lesson had gone very well! I hugged Miss Mimi. I didn’t care what others thought (that I’m crazy to suddenly hug my ballet teacher, in front of everyone!). I just wanted to show Miss Mimi that I think she is a nice person (like Miss Lilly!)...



Today is the last day of May, so... tomorrow, summer starts! I think I will write in you (my dear diary) after all those hard ballet lessons! If there is going to be anything awesome to tell, you will be the first to know! Wish me luck!

Chapter six – A Long Summer and A Nice Surprise
Dear Diary,

You can’t imagine how hard is to go everyday at Miss Mimi’s Ballet Lessons. It’s a good thing that I have nice friends like Gracie, Viki, A.J. and Marco. When we have time, we go for walks on the Dacovia streets. We buy ice creams (like I used to do with Alice, Felicity, Flora and William) and we go in the park to do different things. We just have fun!
But, do you know what’s the BESTEST part? In July (now, we’re in August), Alice came in Dacovia!!! Actually, she didn’t come for a simple visit; she totally MOVED in Dacovia! She lives on the other part of the city! Can you imagine something like that? You might think: why did Alice move in Dacovia? Now, that’s a really good question! Alice told me that her gymnastic teacher sent her to a gymnastic school for better students. Alice and I are in the are same situation: me, going to a ballet school for better dancers, and Alice, going to a gymnastic school for better students! Cool, right?
Yesterday, I invited all my friends at my house (including Alice, too). Alice liked my new friends. “I think it’s great to go to Camembert Academy...” Alice said. All of us were staying in the room I practice ballet. Polly was with us, too! She was playing with a dollhouse, but I know she was listening to our conversation... “Oh, yes! You should see Miss Mimi! She is a cool ballet teacher! But, of course, Miss Lilly is going to be the first in the list of Top 10 Best Ballet Teachers!” I said. “Angelina, you know only TWO ballet teachers!” Alice said. “So what?” I said and we all started to laugh. “So, Angelina, are you ready for the talent competition?” Gracie asked. My smile turned into a frown. “Oh, I don’t know... What if I’m not going to win the competition? What if... I’m not going to become a prima ballerina?” I said. “Are you kidding me? Angelina, you are the best ballerina I’ve ever met! Like Miss Mimi said: you were born to dance! I’m telling you: that trophy is already yours!” Viki said. “Thank you, Viki!” I said. “After you are done with all of this, you can finally go to Chipping Cheddar to tell everyone your second big success!” A.J. said. I smiled. “If we are all here, why don’t we dance a bit?” Marco said. “That’s a great idea!” I said. In the next moment, the room was full of dancing mouselings! I felt absolutely-positively lucky to have such a wonderful life!



P.S. I will write after the talent competition. I will tell you if I did win... or not (gulp)! To tell the truth: I’m ready to become... A STAR!



Chapter seven – From A Simple Ballerina To A Prima One
Dear Diary,

Right now you are talking to Angelina Mouseling, the new prima ballerina from Camembert Academy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Before the talent competition, I had butterflies in my tummy. But then, I remembered that everyone was hoping for me to become a prima ballerina, so I came on stage happy and ready to show my true talent!



I danced like a star on the stage. I was completely speechless when the audience started to throw roses on the stage. I felt like Serena Silvertail, my favorite star!



At the end of the talent competition, the jury announced the winner, and that’s... ME!!! I got the trophy! Mom, Dad, Polly, Miss Mimi and all my friends were SOOOO proud of me! All those years of practicing ballet had been helpful for me, I’m telling you!
Right now I am on my way (with Alice) to Chipping Cheddar! There are people who have to find out the BIG news! And who knows: maybe in a few years everyone from the whole Earth will know me!!! Imagine...



Have fun on Angelina's Website! The End
Notes:
Cheese-Finder = Google
Cheddar-Book = Facebook
Cheesenger = Messenger
Mousie-Phone = iPhone
Themouselandgazette@yahoo.com is not a real yahoo address!!!

Comments