Skip to main content

4 Years of Blogging





I don’t know what other people think, but time passes by so quickly for me. Four years ago, I was standing in front of my computer, asking myself the same questions all over again: “Shall I create a blog? What if I don’t know how to use it?” After a while, I figured it out how to write a post. You just have to come up with a topic to write about. You can also insert pictures in your post. I started to write about my adventures, then I decided to post some of my English stories as well. After two years, I realized that it was not a bad idea to share my opinions about the books I had read recently. Soon after my decision, I started to write movie reviews, too. I’ve written only one movie review so far, but I will post new ones in the future.
What makes me really happy is that I have a lot of views on my blog! It looks like many people visit it. Some of them even share their opinion about my posts. I’m glad that people around the world comment on my blog, telling me to keep up the good work! :)
A lot of people use their computers to chat with their friends on the internet. I’m doing the same thing, of course, but I’m not obsessed with it! Not at all! I’d rather write a new story than spend a lot of time on Facebook...
I hope that my blog will keep on being helpful and interesting at the same time! I don’t want to give up writing. It’s something that I really enjoy doing it! :) Now, I have a question for you, dear reader: are you ready to follow my blog? :D

Comments

  1. Of course, Teo! Keep up the good work! Please! And happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment