Skip to main content

Teodora’s Book Reviews: “Twisted Journey #14 – School of Evil” by Marie P. Croall





Darkham Academy is a school where the teachers are creepy and where monsters and ghosts are waddling around, waiting their chance to scare you. Are you ready for the big challenge?
“Twisted Journey – School of Evil” (the 14th book in this collection) is the first book that I’ve read which lets the reader to choose his/her own path in the story. You might ask yourself: “What does that mean?” It means that you can choose which paragraph you want to read next. You get to a page and the story asks you, for an example: “You can go with Jess and the young man to help Headmaster Malone, or you can stay in Professor Aslem’s class. Will you...
... go with Jess? (Turn to page 22)
... stay in the class? (Turn to page 46)
You see? You can choose your own variant of story, take a lot of twists and turns in this book! I read how I wanted MY story, I chose the paragraph that I wanted to read next... I also tried to read more variants of stories, not just my favorite one! But, believe me, you really get twisted in this journey! :)
I cannot tell you more about this book... I can’t tell my opinion about story that I’ve read. You, dear reader, have to read YOUR own story, right? It’s your journey, your own path and you have to discover it! Are you ready? ;)
“YOU ARE THE HERO!
YOU MAKE THE CHOICES!
YOU FACE YOUR FATE!”

Comments

Post a Comment